第三章 我最崇拜的偶像My favourite hero tips:第一段的开头句:JianMing Wang has a round face. 第二段的开头句:When Wang was a child,he was very interested in baseball. 第三段的开头句:Wang is now a starting pitcher for the U.S. Major League Baseball

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英文作文书

迈克尔.杰克逊:Man in the mirror i'm gonna make a change, for once im my life it's gonna feel real good, gonna make a diference gonna make it right... 镜子里的那个人 我要将我的人生方式, 做一次改变, 真诚地做一个善良

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

分号有时又称为小句号。它表示一个停顿,其停顿时间在逗号与冒号的停顿时间之间。文章如采用许多分号,其风格则变得严肃、正式。为了正确使用分号,有必要先学会辨认主句。当两个主

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Explanation: Starting a new job is always difficult because youre doing many things for the first time. But starting a job that is new and has never existed before is even more difficult because no one has ever done the things that youre being asked

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

你认为上大学和工作哪个更有趣?上大学吧 A: Hey Jack. Are you excited about starting work? B: Yeah. I'm really looking forward to it. A: What was more exciting, starting college or starting work? B: They're pretty similar, but in dif

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

The second is redefining our idea of equality, so everyone has the freedom to pursue their purpose. 第二件事是,重新定义平等,让每个人都有追求他们目标的自由。 Now, many of our parents had stable jobs throughout their care

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Carmen: Hi, Im looking for Waldo. I was told that he comes in here from time to time. Have you seen him? Antonio: Waldo? I havent seen him in a while. He comes in sometimes, but its pretty hit-and-miss. Carmen: I cant seem to pin him down. Every time

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Shakira--Hips Don't Lie (MV) The English-language Oral Fixation Vol. 2 finds Shakira reclaiming some of the bite she showcased on 1998's smashing Donde Estan Los Ladrones? The Colombian rock goddess is making up for lost time: this is her second dis

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

Imagine that a career is like a marathona long, grueling, and ultimately rewarding endeavor. 我们可以把事业想象成马拉松一项历时漫长、备受磨炼最后可能有所收获的运动。 Now imagine a marathon where both men and women

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

1,2,3... Here we go Yeah I'ma walking out my front door I'ma jumping in my car Take another left on Main Street Head right to where you are I'ma rolling down my window I'ma turn the radio on Find a little spot to let go Get a little good time gone Ca

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

We are now going through an amazing and unprecedented moment 我们现在正在经历着一个惊人的、史无前例的时刻 where the power dynamics between men and women are shifting very rapidly, 男人和女人之间的力量正在迅速地转换

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

A: Hey Jack. Are you excited about starting work? B: Yeah. I'm really looking forward to it. A: What was more exciting, starting college or starting work? B: They're pretty similar, but in different ways. I really can't decide. How about you? A: For

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

swimming pool 游泳池 changing room 更衣室 shower 淋浴 diving platform 跳台 ten-meter platform 10米跳台 five-meter platform 5米跳台 three-meter springboard 3米跳板 one-meter springboard 1米跳板 diving pool 跳水池 non-swimmer's pool 浅水池 swimmer's po

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I used to speak in the church all the time and the sisters in the front row fanning themselves would say to my grandmother, Hattie Mae, this child sure can talk. So if those sisters were alive today, well theyd be shocked because I'm still talking. I

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力:文化博览2008年

今天我们要学的词是crossroads。 Crossroads, 十字路口。 I have reached a crossroads in my career, 我在事业上面临着一个十字路口。不久前,几内亚总统孔戴病逝。 Guinea is at the crossroads again, facing the daunt

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

TAIPEI, Oct 24 (Xinhua) -- Prosecutors have detained a 69-year-old male patient suspected of starting a fire in a hospital in south Taiwan, which killed 12 people and injured dozens of others. A fire broke out at an independently operated medical car

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In our day, we have digitization. That strips all the physical mass out of information, 现在我们有了数据电子化。这把信息从成堆成堆的状况下解救出来, so now it's almost zero cost to copy and share information. 所以现在拷

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing. 有时候我忘了为什么我在做,我在做什么。 Have you ever done that? 你曾有过这种经历吗? I'm not just talking about a memory problem, although that's possible too. 我并不仅仅

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Just before the dawn, When the light still gone, Shine, shine your way, And you may not know, where to go, Shine, shine your way Open road but it's still dark, Build a fire from a spark, And shine, shine your way, Feed the feeling in your heart, Don'

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

It's landed in the freezing river and stuck under the ice. 它落到了冰冷的河水中 被卡在冰层里了 Well, we're down at the river In the river.This plan has not gone to plan. 我们掉下来了 陷到河里了 计划赶不上变化 That w

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生