involve -包含,含有 inward -内心的,内部的 issue -问题,争论点,发行 item-条款,项目 jam-果酱 jar -罐子,广口瓶 jaw -下颚 jazz -爵士乐 jealous-妒忌的,猜忌的 jeans -牛仔裤 jet -喷气式飞机,喷射 jewel -宝石,珠宝 joint-连接的,连合的 journal -杂志,期刊 journal

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

LISTENING 2 In a Shop 在店里 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~7 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( G )中选出 一个 意思最接近的选项。 1. ornament (A) to complete by writing in details 2. unfortun

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Lesson 46 Part Ⅰ Lesson 46 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Place Names Column A Column B Thailand Buenos Aires Canada Addis Ababa Afghanistan Bangkok Argentina Bonn Denmark New Delhi Ethiopia East Ber

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Listen this way听力教程第三册-4

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_15 老天 千万别告诉我 你是打电话来祝圣诞的 dear Lord, we're not going to have Christmas phone calls now, are we? 通过什么新法律了吗? Have they passed a new law? 你们今晚应该会找到艾琳

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

神探夏洛克第一季第二集_1 茶道中人曾语 茶壶经过多道茶的浸润 The great artisans say the more the teapot is used 将愈加温润如玉 焕然有光 the more beautiful it becomes. 养壶在于重复多次地用老茶汤汁浇壶身

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

And sold. Wow, you're getting everything. 成交。东西都被你买走啦。 Yes, we are. Aren't we, Miss Pickle? 是啊,都被我们买走了。对不对啊,泡菜小姐。 I'm Hamish Mcdonough, by the way. 我叫哈米斯麦克唐纳 Oh, I'm

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Christopher Intagliata. Got a minute? Bookshops and DVD stores are closing up. No surprise, because who would pay more at the store when you can get it cheaper online? Well, a bunch of Caltech unde

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

A: What can I do for you? B: I have a problem with this check. A: Whats wrong? B: I wrote out a check for $100 and it bounced. A: Do you have enough money in your checking account? B: I believe so. A: Give me a moment, and Ill check. B: All right. Th

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

会展接待英语口语辅导 1 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗? 2 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗? 3 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 21 (Xinhua) -- E-commerce and online payment giant eBay announced on Monday that it has acquired New York-based technology startup Hunch, an online platform that delivers customized recommendations to users based on their individu

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

7 Secrets of the Super Organized A few years ago, my life was a mess. So was my house, my desk, my mind. Then I learned, one by one, a few habits that got me completely organized. Am I perfect? Of course not, and I don't aim to be. But I know where e

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

(1)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. B: Well take that one . A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。 B:价钱也有很大的分别

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

ELIZA: This place is great. I'm surprised they have so much. JANE: Yes, but it takes a while to find things. It's not organized as carefully as a regular store. ELIZA: I never shopped in an outlet before. We don't have any in my hometown. Why do they

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The following phrases are used to conduct a meeting. These phrases are useful if you are called on to conduct a meeting. 11、Introducing the First Item on the Agenda 介绍第一项议题 So, lets start with ... Id suggest we start with... Why d

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

BEIJING, Sept. 6 (Xinhuanet) -- San Francisco police said they had helped Apple search for a lost item, following reports saying that a prototype of Apple's yet-to-be-released iPhone 5 had gone missing in July. Last week, technology news website CNET

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗? 2 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗? 3 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

选课场景的相关题目一般会出现在Section3部分。主要以Multiple choice item 、two multiple choice item 和 summary completion的题型出现,通常会是一段对话。 下面列举一些选课场景会涉及到的相关词汇: b

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

翻唱达人陈以桐翻唱中文版《Baby》 翻唱达人在翻唱《童话》英文版后,又将Justin Bieber的《Baby》翻唱成了中文版。风靡全球的《Baby》翻唱成中文版之后是什么感觉呢?自己来听吧~ 歌词: Yo

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

练口语是不是经常会出现冷场的情况,聊完了爱好,聊完了工作学习,聊完了其他人,突然发现没什么可以说的了!别怕,今天小编给你提供一个Item话题,和冷场say goodbye! 1.Article Describe an art

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语