ELIZA: This place is great. I'm surprised they have so much. JANE: Yes, but it takes a while to find things. It's not organized as carefully as a regular store. ELIZA: I never shopped in an outlet before. We don't have any in my hometown. Why do the

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

英文学习笔记: Cash Only Lane 只接受现金支付 Express Lane 快速支付 on sale 促销 Clearance sale 清仓大甩卖 clearance item 清仓货 anti-season product 反季商品 odd-sized product 断码商品 How are you going to pay? 请问

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

A: Is this dress on sale? B: It was on saleyesterday. A: Still, couldn't you sell it to me today at the sale price? B: I'm sorry, but I'd lose my job if I sold it to you at yesterday's sale price. A: I had my heart set on buying this dress. B: Well,

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

81 I would like to ask you a favor. 我可以提出一个要求吗? 82 Would you let me know your fax number? 可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗? 83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Item Two. Vocabulary. grumpy, combat, uplifting. Mondays are generally seen as the worst day of the week. Because people feel grumpy and tired at having to go back to work after a weekend with a different sleep pattern. However, it's not all bad. Man

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

文本: CALLER: There is _____(1)_____ taking place on the roof of the Cherry Popper Ice Cream Company. Kill everyone involved, steal the merchandise and take it to the _(2)_ at the airport. There is a gate to your left that leads to the back of th

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

debenture 债权证;债券;信用债券 debenture holder 债权证持有人 debenture stock 债权股证 debenture trust deed 债权证信托契约 debit 借项;借方;记入借方的款项 de

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

八: Dialogues /monologues: 1, Karen has just had her house redecorated. 翻译为: 凯瑞刚让人把房子重新装修. 注意这里的用法, had sth done 强调的是让别人做了什么 例: I had my clothes washed.(我让人把衣服洗了) 2,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

(91) A: Are you ready to place your order now? B: The order will be mailed to you next week. A: Is it going to the head office? B: No, I think it is going to be mailed to your local branch. A:你们准

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1A: Would you like to go through our factory some time? B: Thats a good idea. A: I can set up a tour next week. B: Just let me know which day. A:什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧? B:好啊。 A:我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。 B:决定好

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Food Douche 自以为是的美食专家 解释: A person that thinks they know the best place to get any one specific item of food and that the places you know all suck. 某些人认为他们自己知道某种食物最好吃的地方,而觉得你知

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system. 是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。 77 Has your company done any research in this field? 请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗? 78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Part 4. Short talks on listening skills. Listen to the short talk entitled The inverted Pyramid in news reporting. Some important words are taken away from the written passage, supply the missing words. The inverted Pyramid in news reporting. Broadca

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

Todd: Hello! Simon: Hi! Todd: How are you today? Simon: Not bad! Not bad! Todd: OK. What is your name? Simon: My name is Simon Bentz. Todd: Simon. How do you spell your name? Simon: S-I-M-O-N. Todd: OK. Nice..nice name. Ah, Simon, where are you from?

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

释义: give away 捐赠,送给,说出秘密 不收取任何报酬,甘愿赠与对方,表示捐赠或错过了机会等。另外,也会用在说漏秘密(秘诀)时。give away 作为名词表示白送的商品等。 例句: I don't

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

释义: go on! 继续做某事(with),进行,发生(happen),(时间)流逝 What's going on?或 As time goes on 中常见的 go on 的基本含义为继续。on与off不同,表示状态的持续。Go on!表示激励对方或让对方继续发

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

释义: get in the way 妨碍 get in the way 是挡在某人前行的路上,表示妨碍的含义,也可以说成 be in the way。想要突出妨碍的事物,就可以说成 get in the way of。 例句: I don't want to get in the way. 我不想

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

大家有没有这样的经历,看到老外想上去打招呼交朋友,却不知如何开口?今天我教大家25句话,试着套用下,开始你的口语之旅吧! 1.Where did you grow up? 你在哪长大的? 这是非常好的一句开场白,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

forget what 忘记 Don't forget what we talked about last night. 不要忘了我们昨天说的事情。 We've forgotten who he is. 我们忘了他是谁了。 I forgot how much I love driving. 我都忘了我有多么喜欢开车了。 I always forg

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

It took more than a year for the drafting, reviewing, and the final pass of the new security-related legislation in Japan. Many scholars and members of the public cast doubts on the motives of the legislation, and the legal basis of it. One Japanese

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年