1.3 Narrator: Exercise 1.3. Radio Item 1: RADIO This week's controversial topic is.. . 'violent video games'. Are they responsible for a rise in the number of attacks ITEM by children in the schoolyard?' Some social commentators say yes. Worse, it ha

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 202 Useful Exercises for IELTS

At the 34th session of the UN Human Rights Council, the United States refused to participate in the debate session devoted to human rights situation in Palestine and other occupied Arab territories. 在联合国人权理事会第34次会议上,美国

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(四月)

A: Can you tell that Im excited? B: What are you excited about? A: I voted today. B: Was this your first time? A: I just turned 18 a month ago. B: Youre lucky. A: What do you mean? B: Because you turned 18 in an election year. A: I didnt even think o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

必背句型: A:Broadly speaking,remedy can solve the problem. 一般而言,救济可以解决这个问题。 B:Then they do not worry about it. 那么他们不用担心了。 Generally speaking,you can do it in this way. 一般而言,你可以用这

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

1.I am not interested in the form. I think we should sign the contract face to face. 我对表格不感兴趣。我认为我们应该当面签订合同。 2.I am sorry. I am too happy and forgot it. Can I look it through? 对不起,我太激动,把

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

导购口语: The value of this item is beyond its price. 这东西物超所值。 It is above the price in value. 物超所值。 It is beyond the price in value。 物超所值。 语句解析: above/beyond the price in value 物超所值,当顾客

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Item Six. Vocabulary. govern, charter, Lausanne, Oceania. IOC stands for International Olympic Committee which governs the Olympics in general. It was founded in Paries on 23 June, 1894. Its headquarters are in the Swiss city of Lausanne. Its officia

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

Item Ten. A new report says the number of boys born in the United States and Japan has decreased every year since 1970. The report says the reason for the decrease is unclear. But it says environmental and other influences might be involved. American

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

There are...one, two, three, four items on the agenda today. 今天的工作日程上有四件事。 Firstly, the stock management systems. 首先是库存管理系统。 Secondly, plans for a team-building activity. 其次是团建活动计划。 Af

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

公司高管Peter,Jason和Helen开会讨论员工保健项目。Peter首先发言。 Peter: Well folks, we've come to the last item on our agenda: our corporate wellness program. Jason: Yeah, I'm very interested to see where you're going to do with

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Your Cat Thinks You're Cool 猫咪认为: 你是最好的 We tend to see house cats as aloof and independent, mostly preferring to engage in their own kitty business. But that assumption may be littered with error. Because a new study finds that, g

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(四)月

A: How can I help you today? B: I am returning something that I bought yesterday. A: What would you like to return? B: I'm returning a cellphone. A: Was there somethinig wrong with it? B: It's defective. A: What isn't working on it? B: It keeps turni

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Hello! Are you ready for fun?大家好!准备好去寻找快乐吗? First One: What do you suggest? When it comes to choosing gifts, most foreigners like to get other people's advice before deci

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: Well, what about clothes? Like, are you a brand name person? Melissa: No, not at all. That's not my style. Todd: Yeah, so what determines your style? What influences you? Melissa: Well, what I do when I go shopping, I usually have something in

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

报价篇: (31)A: Here are the quotations that you asked for . B: How do they compare to last years ? A: The price increases havent been too bad at all . B: Thats good to hear .lets take a look at your prices . A:这是你的报的价。 B:与去年的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

释义: stop somebody (sth) from ... ing 阻止某人做某事,不让某人做某事 stop somebody from ... ing 表示阻止某人做某事或劝别人不做某事等。 例句: I couldn't stop you from doing this. 我不能阻止你做这事。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Your Cat Thinks You're Cool We tend to see housecats as aloof and independent, mostly preferring to engage in their own kitty business. But that assumption may be littered with error. Because a new study finds that, given a choice, Fluffy would proba

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人2月

1. When will you sign the contract if I agree to become a member of your organization? 如果被录用的话,什么时候可以和贵单位签约? 还能这样说: When can the contract be signed if I agree to work in your company? When can I m

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

A: Hi! I heard that you were going to the United States. Is that true? A: 嗨!我听说你要去美国了,真的吗? B: Yes. That's true. B: 嗯,是真的。 A: For what? A: 干嘛去啊? B: I'm continuing my studies there. B: 去那儿留学。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

unit 347 拒绝退货 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:If this coat doesn't fit, may I bring it back later? A:如果这件衣服不合身,之后我可以拿回来退货吗? B:Sorry, We don't take returns on sale items. B:对不起,我们不接受减

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(408) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话