Ladies and Gentleman, I'd like to welcome all of you to our first annual fundraising event. We will be doing a silent auction to raise money for our school library. Many people have donated all of the items you see here tonight. All items are in bran

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 中级类英语听力

Narrator: Radio Item 4: This is 'Postcards from the Edge of the World'. I'm Catherine Small with a disturbing story from the Great Barrier4 Reef in Northern Queensland, Australia. Residents of the sleepy beachside town of Carrsville near the luxuriou

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 202 Useful Exercises for IELTS

by Adam Freedman Todays topic: You break it, you buy it. Matthew asks, if a business posts one of those signs saying you break it, you buy it, then are you legally obligated to buy something because you broke it. Are You Break It, You Buy It Signs Le

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Hmm yes that was the next item on the agenda.Our end-of-year bonus. Hmm...是的...那是我们议程的下一个话题。我们的年终奖金。 Well you see there isnt going to be a bonus this year. 好吧...你也看到了...今年不会有奖金了

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

00:02.85]LESSON 10 [00:05.69]DO YOU KNOW HOW MY NAME IS SPELLED? [00:07.88]你知道我名字怎样拼写的吗? [00:10.06]A little closer,Mr.Morris...Hold that smile,Mr.Tate. [00:30.39]再先靠近一点,莫里斯先生......保持微笑,泰特先

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

导购口语: If you have the receipt, I can relace it for you. 如果您有发票,我可以我给您换。 You can exchange it, Provided that you haven't taken off the tag. 只要你没有把吊牌拿掉便可换货。 I'm sorry; I can't exchange

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

6.1 Ask for Information 借阅咨询 W: What can I do for you? M: Would you recommend some materials on the World War Two? W: Have you found a particular item from the card catalog? M: Yes, but I don't think they are enough for me. W: Oh, maybe you c

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

UNIT 25 RADIO PROGRAMS(V) Lesson49 Part Ⅰ UNIT 25 RADIO PROGRAMS(V) Lesson 49 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Spot Dictation: Louis Braille( Ⅰ ) Everyone has heard of the Braille____ of reading for

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Lesson 82 Part Ⅰ Lesson 82 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Abbreviations :Some International Organizations 1. EEC _______________,also known as the Common Market, is an economic union formed in 1958.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Item Seven. Vocabulary. artificial, evict. The latest fashion on British TV is reality TV. Reality TV means that shows follow and film ordinary people in artificial situation. This could be at work or in some kind of competition. One of the first and

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Can I pay with credit card? 我可以用信用卡支付吗? Would you please go to the Cashier Desk to pay your bill? 请您去收银台付款,好吗? What are these other charges? 这些其他费用是什么

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

How much do you love McDonalds fries? Do you love them so much that you would order a side order of fries to go with your fries? Well, that is no longer necessary at a McDonalds in Japan since they added this new item to their menu, the mega potato.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Narrator: Exercise 3.3. Radio Item 5: Welcome to 'Software World' - bringing you the very latest information on what is currently available on CD-ROM. Are you a director or producer looking for an unusual actor to play a part in a new movie project,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 202 Useful Exercises for IELTS

Business meetings typically end with the chairperson asking if there is any other business. This is an opportunity for anyone present to raise an issue that isnt on the agenda. After any other business, the chairperson closes the meeting. 商务会议通

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Ohh wooaah (3x) You know you love me,I know you care You shout whenever, And I'll be there You want my love, You want my heart And we will never ever ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playing Were just friends, What are we saying So there's ano

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

impact n.碰撞, 冲击, 冲突, 影响, 效果; vt.挤入, 撞击, 压紧, 对...发生影响 解析:give an impact to对....起冲击作用 have (make) a strong (great, full) impact on对....有巨大

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

(21) A: Would you like to go through our factory some time? B: That's a good idea. A: I can set up a tour next week. B: Just let me know which day. A:什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧? B:好啊。 A:我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Do you have any comments on this item? 您对这个议题有何看法呢? Do you have any comments on this item? 您对这个议题有何看法呢? Yes,I have something to add. 是的,我要补充几点。 Is there anything we might have left

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

non-capitalization weighted index 非资本值加权指数 non-cash acquisition 非现金投资所得的资产 non-cash assets 非现金资产 non-cash-limited subhead 没有现金支出限额的分目

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

释义: would like somebody to+动词 希望某人做某事 would like somebody to+动词表示希望某人做某事。即拜托对方做某事,多用在介绍朋友时。 例句: I'd like you to stay with me tonight. 我希望你晚上留在这儿

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语