Dear Mr. Turner: Thank you for your order #3454, for 30 sets of item LSD-6. This product is currently in stock and will be shipped to you early next week. As well, the item you expressed interest in earlier, item LSD-7, is also once more in stock and

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

商业英语教程 English For Business 第十七课: 商业谈判 Lesson 17: Negotiating 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听由澳大利亚澳洲广播电台和维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心AMES 联合为您编播制作的《商业英

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

公司高管Peter, Jason和Helen开会讨论员工保健项目。 Peter首先发言。 Peter: Well folks, we've come to the last item on our agenda: our corporate wellness program. Jason: Yeah, I'm very interested to see where you're going to do with

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

文本: The last item on my breakfast menu is instant coffee. It says on the jar, 100 per cent coffee, but I have to admit I've always assumed that they've added extra ingredients, like flavouring or chemicals to the real coffee. The best way to fi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Item eleven. Vocabulary. migration, resistance, integrated. The World Future Society has published a special report about forces changing the world. One of them is population growth. The report says the world is expected to have more than 9,000 milli

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

A: Good afternoon. It's a pleasure to see you again! What can we do for you today? 下午好。很高兴再次见到您。我们今天能为您做些什么吗? B: I've come in to give you the documents under the L/C we opened, the new one. This lot

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Daniel: Hey how are you? Valeria: Fine and you? Daniel: Fine thanks. I have a topic for you. Valeria: OK. Daniel: I think it's a really, what do you think of the weather? Do you like this kind of like really changing weather, thunderstorms. Valeria:

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Would you like to donate an unusual gift? Then this is the catalogue for you. The gift you give is not something your loved one keeps but a voluntary contribution towards the lives of people who really need it. Choose from this catalogue a really us

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 高中二年级英语

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit60:男女之间

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

图片1 At some time in our lives we all lose something! Hopefully you can easily find it again. Other times it is very difficult to find what you have lost. This episode is about expressions that we can use when we have to look for our lost item tha

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

A: How do I order the office supplies that I need? B: Fill out this form with whatever you need. What do you need the most? A: I need many things. B: I can get a few of them right away, but might have to order some. A: I can wait a few days for these

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

THIS IS AMERICA - How Pawn Shops Make Money; Mike Tysons Return CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Christopher Cruise. JUNE SIMMS: And Im June Simms. This week, we tell you about pawn shops and the people who ow

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Lesson 73 Pick out 1.Can you pick out the weeds among the wheat ? 2.Have you picked out the movie you want to see ? 3.They have picked out the best items on the menu . 4.The window frames are picked out in the blue against th ewhite walls . 5.Pick ou

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

A: How may I help you? B: I would like to return an item. A: What are you returning? B: I want to return this cellphone. A: Is there a problem? B: It's broken. A: What exactly is wrong with it? B: The phone turns off by itself. A: That's fine, but do

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Schedule Sally: What's your schedule like this year? Frank: Pretty busy. I have to pick up a lot of credits this year. Sally: What's your major? Frank: I'm majoring in French literature. Sally: Oh, don't you have to take that class on 18th Century Po

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

冬季运动注意事项 Winter Sports Notice 在刚过去的几年里,冬季运动已成为一种新的时尚,在中国各地流行开来。滑雪和滑板滑雪变得格外受欢迎。 Listen Read Learn Winter Sports have become something new that is taking China by storm in the last few years. Ski

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Today is the shortest day and the longest night. In the Northern Hemisphere it is the Summer Solstice, when they have the longest day and the shortest night. In New Zealand, the sun rises around 8am on the shortest day and the sun sets at about 5pm.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

I was absent at last months meeting, so imagine my surprise when I found out that I had been elected the committees secretary ! As part of my duties, I have to take minutes at each meeting. Taking minutes means I have to pay attention and try my best

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Good morning, everyone. I believe we are all here. Please be seated and lets get started. Please join me in welcoming Olivia Dansk, from Garland Corporation Im afraid that Lionel Wu from Manatect cant be with us today, but Im pleased to welcome repre

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Jessie: Good morning. This is Jessie Lipman calling from Wexman. I wanted to place an order. Rudy: Certainly. Are you ordering from our catalog? Jessie: Yes, I have the item numbers. But, before I place the new order, I wanted to check on some items

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客