实用英语:会展接待英语口语
英语课
1 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?
2 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
3 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
4 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
5 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
6 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
7 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
8 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
9 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
10 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
11 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
12 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
13 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
14 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
15 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。
16 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
17 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty 1?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
18 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
19 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
20 Sorry, but could you kindly 2 repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
21 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。
n.担保书,证书,保单
- This warranty is good for one year after the date of the purchase of the product.本保证书自购置此产品之日起有效期为一年。
- As your guarantor,we have signed a warranty to the bank.作为你们的担保人,我们已经向银行开出了担保书。
标签:
实用英语