THE NEXT DAY, February 20, I overslept. I was so exhausted from the night before, I didn't get up until eleven o'clock. I dressed quickly. 第二天,2月20日,我醒得很迟。夜间的疲劳使我一直睡到十一点。我赶快穿起衣服,

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

After I arrived in New York, several people did me the honor of consulting me on the phenomenon in question. 当我到纽约的时候,有些人特地来问我对这件怪事的意见。 In France I had published a two-volume work, in quarto, entitl

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Oh, it's nothing really! A route slightly less direct, that's all. We're leaving on the Abraham Lincoln. 呵!那算不了什么!不过是一条不那么直捷的路而已。我们要搭林肯号出发。 As master thinks best, Conseil replied pla

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Conseil had to keep me going, and attending to our self-preservation became his sole responsibility. 康塞尔不得不来支持我,我们保全生命的担子于是完全落在他一一人身上。 I soon heard the poor lad gasping; his breathing

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

He gave his orders. The Abraham Lincoln stayed at half steam, advancing cautiously so as not to awaken its adversary. 他发出命令。为了不至把敌方惊醒,林肯号减低速度,小心谨慎地前进。 In midocean it's not unusual to enc

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

ALTHOUGH I WAS startled by this unexpected descent, I at least have a very clear recollection of my sensations during it. 我虽然由于意外落水而吓得发慌,但我还是很清楚地记得我当时的感觉。 At first I was dragged about tw

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

While I was observing this phenomenal creature, two jets of steam and water sprang from its blowholes and rose to an altitude of forty meters, 当我观察这只奇怪动物的时候,两道水和汽从它的鼻孔吐出来,直喷到叫十米的高度

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

By July 3 we were at the entrance to the Strait of Magellan, abreast of Cabo de las Virgenes. 7月3日,我们到达麦哲伦海峡口上,与童女峡在同一个纬度。 But Commander Farragut was unwilling to attempt this tortuous passageway an

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In an instant the frigate's deck would become densely populated. 战舰的甲板上马上就挤满了人,水手和军官像水流一般地从布棚下涌出来了。 The cowls over the companionways would vomit a torrent of sailors and officers.Wit

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Note well, my fine Canadian, I went on, if such an animal exists, if it lives deep in the ocean, 请您注意,我又说,我的诚实的加拿大人,如果有这样的一种动物,如果它是生活在海洋底下, if it frequents the liquid

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I left Conseil to the proper stowing of our luggage and climbed on deck to watch the preparations for getting under way. 我留下康塞尔安顿我们的箱子,独自一个人上了甲板,观看准备开船的操作。 Just then Commander Farrag

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Never, Conseil. 永远找不到了,康塞尔。 Besides, Mr. Nemo really lives up to his Latin name, since he couldn't be less in the way if he didn't exist. 此外尼摩先生, 正如他的拉丁语的名字所表示的意义一样,好像并无其

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It's the heartland of the blacks who occupy all Malaysia, Mr.de Rienzi has said; 雷恩兹说过:巴布亚是占据全部马来亚的黑人的集中地。 and I hadn't the foggiest inkling that sailors' luck was about to bring me face to face with

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This said, Captain Nemo went below again to the Nautilus's interior, followed by his chief officer. 说完了这话,尼摩船长和跟在他后面的船副,又一同回到诺第留斯号船中。 As for our craft, it no longer stirred, staying as

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But couldn't we at least get the lay of the land? Ned went on. Here's an island. 难道我们不可以探一探这地方的情形吗?尼德兰又说,这是一个岛, On this island there are trees. 在这岛上有树。 Under those trees land a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The next day, January 5, after its deck paneling was opened, the skiff was wrenched from its socket and launched to sea from the top of the platform. 第二天,1月5日,小艇解开,从它的窝中出来,由平台上放人海中。 Two men we

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

WITHOUT STANDING UP, we stared in the direction of the forest, my hand stopping halfway to my mouth, Ned Land's completing its assignment. 我们向树林方面看去,但没有站起来,我的手正拿食物向嘴里送就停住了,尼德兰的手

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Birds of paradise! I exclaimed. 无双鸟,无双鸟!我喊。 Order Passeriforma, division Clystomora, Conseil replied. 燕雀目,直肠亚目。康塞尔回答。 Partridge family? Ned Land asked. 鹤鹄科吗?尼德兰问。 I doubt it, Mr. L

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

What! Conseil exclaimed. They make counterfeit birds of paradise? 怎么!康塞尔喊,有人做假无双鸟吗? Yes, Conseil. 是的,康塞尔。 And is master familiar with how the islanders go about it? 那么,先生知道土人的制造方法

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The islanders were still there, in greater numbers than on the day before, perhaps 500 or 600 of them. 土人守在那里,比昨天的人数更多了,大约有五六百人左右。 Taking advantage of the low tide, some of them had moved forward

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物