AZUZ: It's the Korean Peninsula that's getting a lot of attention right now because of something that happened in the Yellow Sea back in March. A mysterious explosion tore a South Korean warship in half. The ship sank. 46 sailors were killed. It was

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(五)月

Taliban insurgents (叛乱分子) are threatening to target Afghans who vote in the country's November 7 presidential runoff. Afghan election officials are working to improve security while minimizing fraud. The lead up to Afghanistan's second round of

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

avenge v 为报仇 【例】He was determined to avenge his father 他下决心要替父亲报仇。 【根】venge报复。 参:vengeance(n 复仇);revenge(n /v 复仇)

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

currently adv.当前,目前 My dad is currently working as a college professor. 我父亲目前在大学担任教授。 tricky a.狡猾的;微妙的,难以处理的 No one likes to deal with a tricky person. 谁都不喜欢与狡猾的人打交道。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500

[00:05.32]swear:vt.发誓;宣誓;vi.发誓;诅咒 [00:07.31]temper:n.脾气;心情,情绪;怒气;韧度;勇气 [00:09.13]tense:a.拉紧的,紧张的;v.拉紧,变得紧张;n.(动词的)时态 [00:11.04]trend:vi.伸向;倾向;

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 开动右脑记单词--四级

Stop! Quit struggling! Stop! Get off of me! 住手!别再挣扎了!住手,别碰我 I swear, if you don't let go of that bag, I will shoot you! Leave me alone! 你要是再不松开包,我就毙了你!别碰我 It's all we have left! Please

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Taylor Swift《We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together》 I remember when we broke up, the first time. 我记得我们第一次分手的时候 Saying this is it, I've had enough. 我说就这样吧我已经受够了 cause like we hadnt seen each othe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

I Will Come to You Hanson Brothers I Will Come to You 来到你身旁 Sometimes when all your dreams 有时候你觉得生活应该更美好 may have seen better days And you don't know how or why, 不知

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

First up, Congress considers a new bill that would make some soldiers eligible for the Purple Heart. Representative John Carter introduced the new legislation yesterday. The Fort Hood army post is located in his home district in Texas. This bill is f

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 cnn2009年(十一)月

A suicide bomber set off a car-bomb today in Afghanistan's capital of Kabul, at least seven people killed, another hundred injured. Yeah,the explosion went off near NATO Security headquarters and the U.S Embassy. Now the Taliban, which has vowed to

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(八)月

Justin Bieber新单曲:Somebody To Love Justin刚推出的新专辑中出了不少大热单曲,之前介绍过一首Eenie Meenie,现在这一首Somebody To Love也是单曲排行榜上的热门。总之,这个小男生的可爱声线,让人百

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Chapter 42 第四十二章 I did not know why Strickland had suddenly offered to show them to me. I welcomed the opportunity. 我不知道为什么思特里克兰德突然主动提出来要让我看他的画,但是对这样一个机会我是非常欢

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

The Algerian army has reportedly managed to take control of a gas-field compound in the country's southern desert, after launching a raid to rescue the hostages held there by an armed group linked to al-Qaidajf. There are conflicting reports as to th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

As you will, Khaleesi, Ser Jorah said respectfully. 如您所愿,卡丽熙。乔拉爵士恭敬地说。 She heard the sound of voices and turned to look behind her. 她听见响动,便回头看去。 She and Mormont had outdistanced the rest of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

英语新闻标题总是力求用有限的字数来表达新闻的内容,为此,在措词上尤其要狠下功夫,选词尽可能经济达意、简短明了,偏爱选用那些短小精悍或字母最少的动词。这是因为短小易懂、形

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

国家主席习近平在美进行国事访问期间提出将举办中美旅游年,促进两国人文交流。 请看相关报道: President Xi Jinping announced on Tuesday in his speech in Seattle that China and the US will launch a China-US Year

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

英语新闻标题总是力求用有限的字数来表达新闻的内容,为此,在措词上尤其要狠下功夫,选词尽可能经济达意、简短明了,偏爱选用那些短小精悍或字母最少的动词。这是因为短小易懂、形

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

i believe in love 我相信爱情 - 爱就在某处等待 只要你去寻找它 演唱者:Dixie Chicks i made a promise to myself 我对我自己发誓 locked it way deep down inside 把它深深藏入心底 told my heart we'd wait it out 告诉我的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Avie Tevanian was sitting at the winery restaurant waiting with the rest of the NeXT education group. 阿维泰瓦尼安坐在酒庄的餐厅,与NeXT教育销售团队的其他人一起等着乔布斯。 Steve was sometimes unreliable, but when I t

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Instantly the captain ran forward, and in a loud voice commanded his crew to desist from hoisting the cutting-tackles, 那个船长立即奔到前边,声音洪亮地命令他的水手,别再升起那只砍鲸的复滑车, and at once cast loose

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记