【collation】 The next night, when he knew Lucretia's husband was away, King Tarquin's son crept back to her house alone. With a knife at her throat, he raped her, and swore that if she breathed a w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马的崛起

Make it quick, I got a comm stat meeting in five. 有话快说,我五分钟后有个委员统计会要开。 I don't want to be late for my own funeral. 死到临头了,我可不想迟到。 I've got it under good authority that Malcolm Merlyn is

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

乡村音乐教父 Kenny Rogers: I swear 我发誓 Kenny Rogers(肯尼罗杰斯)是美国乡村音乐的顶级大腕。他银须银发,风度翩翩;他嗓音略为沙哑,高音游刃有余,低音丰富回转;他的歌有着乡村音乐的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

1. The White House is calling the flap over the timing of the President's economic address a sideshow. White House spokesman Jay Carney says the American people don't give a lick about when President Obama speaks, but they do care about what he says.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(九月)

当他游过北极后,Lewis Pugh发誓他再也不会在跳入冷水里。然后,他听说了珠穆朗玛峰的映佳湖 -- 一个整个湖水是由冰川融化的在5300米高度的湖面--这里不仅仅教授了他一种新的游泳态度

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

London was quiet for the first time Tuesday after three straight nights of riots, but violence broke out in the northern city of Manchester. Witnesses say hundreds of rampaging youths smashed windows, looted stores, and burned buildings in Britain's

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英文歌词: I fantasize your face as i dream alseep hoping and wondering if you think of me asking myself does he exsist? does he even know who i am or does he even know my name is my mind playing games i feel like its a movie where i keep dreaming to

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是grounds。 Grounds, 有理由、根据的意思。 The governor vetoed the bill on security grounds, 州长以安全为由,否决了这项议案。 More than 20% of the ballots were invalidated on the grounds of fraud, 百分

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Beijing government has vowed that by 2020 the city's annual average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) will have decreased by 30% from that of 2015. 北京市政府日前承诺,到2020年,该市细颗粒物(PM2.5)的年均浓度将比2015年

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, March 18 (Xinhua) -- Premier Li Keqiang on Monday met with CY Leung and Chui Sai On, chief executives of the Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions, praising the regions' roles in boosting the country's overall development. Li vo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Saturday claimed substantial electoral irregularities in Zimbabwe's presidential poll, urging regional blocs to address the concerns expressed. In light of substantial electoral irr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Park Geun-hye, South Koreas president, has signalled she is willing to resign next year or accept the decision of an impeachment vote this Friday. 韩国总统朴槿惠(Park Geun-hye)已表示,她愿意明年辞职或接受本周五弹劾表决得出

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 26 (Xinhua) -- The State Council, or China's cabinet, on Wednesday announced a range of measures intended to cut logistics costs and improve efficiency. The measures include cheaper electricity and water use for those in the agricultura

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Russian President Vladimir Putin has vowed to strengthen Moscow's nuclear and conventional weapons to counter recent moves by the US and NATO. The comment comes as the Russian Navy launched a Bulava ballistic missile from a nuclear-powered submarine

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

讲解 Todays key word is Mistletoe Mistletoe 榭寄生 Mistletoe is a plant(植物) with pale berries(浆果) that grows on the branches(树枝) of some trees. Mistletoe is used in Britain and the United States as a Christmas decoration(装饰

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Topic 1-Chinese Actors Vastly Overpaid to the Tune of 100m Yuan, or 15m USD CCTV has called out some of China's most high-profile actors and actresses for being paid too much money, receiving up to 100 million Yuan or 15 million USD for a single movi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Subject : I want to throw the towel. 第一, 迷你对话 A: It is said that there is big crush in the ticket office right now. 听说现在买票的人把售票处挤得水泄不通。 B: I want to throw in the towel. 我不想买了。 第二,地

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

A man lying at the point of death called his wife to his bedside and said: I am about to leave you forever; give me, therefore, one last proof of your affection and fidelity, for, according to our holy religion, a married man seeking admittance at th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

MUSIC FRIDAY!我们今天一起来看看 OMG美语 最棒的音乐节目! Taylor Swift We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together! Then you come around again and say 之后你又来对我说 Baby, I miss you and I swear Im gonna change 宝贝, 我想你

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语