Youll never know just how much I lmiss you 你永远不知道我有多爱你 Youll never know just how much I care 你永远不知道我多在乎你 And if I tried I still couldnt hide my love for you 如果我尝试过我还是无法掩饰对你的爱

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Three suicide bombs in Pakistan to tell you about. The attacks killed 15 people. The deadliest, west of Islamabad and Peshawar. Eight people were killed near a state-owned bank and a military hospital in Peshawar. Another attack killed six people at

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(九)月

The man responsible for creating the music for the film that first inspired these dancers is composer Lalo Schifrin. 第一个激发这些舞者的是,电影配乐的作曲者Lalo Schifirn。 As well as Enter The Dragon,he received six Oscar nomina

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

For the eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the planets beyond, and we have vowed that we shall not see it governed by a hostile flag of conquest, but by a banner of freedom and peace. We have vowed that we shall not see space f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Cliff BurgessThe Marathon Man 克里夫伯吉斯马拉松赛场上的老者 In 1993, Cliff Burgess was 55 years old. He was tired of his potbelly and vowed to start walking. Cliff hits the pavement in his suburban Texas town. A walk around the block

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

关于心的惯用表达 1 Cross my heart 在中文里的意思就是保证或者发誓等。一个小孩会用cross my heart 来让你相信他说的话是真的。 例如:Billy, cross my heart, it wasn't me who broke your bicycle. 比利,不是我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

挪威国宝级女歌手西塞尔(Sissel)一首炽热的英文情歌,选自专辑《所有好事》(All Good Things )。这个在电影《泰坦尼克号》中轻柔吟唱的女声,唱功绝不输于由同一部电影而大红大紫的席琳-迪昂(Celin Dion)。做了错事的女孩情真意切地想要找回旧爱,想要弥补自己的

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. Residents of Greensburg, Kansas are joining search crews picking through the rubble and debris that sits where the town used to stand. A Kansas state trooper says the search that resumed after daybreak is still being called a search and rescue mi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

This is AP news minute. 1. Donald Trump vowed to boost defense spending by tens of billions dollars. His comments came in a Philadelphia speech when he outlined his defense plans. 2. It took an act of Congress, but World War II pilot Elaine Harmon wa

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(九)月

A man who vowed to give up smoking has been caught out after his wife spotted him having a secret cigarette on Google Street View. 一名男子曾发誓不再吸烟,妻子利用谷歌街景地图逮到他偷偷吸烟。 Donny Ryding from Leasowe, M

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Japan is crazy for fish. Each morning thousands of merchants crowd Tsukiji food market in Tokyo. At Tsukiji, no product has a higher price than the one that's most taboo, the puffer. It's the seafood version of Russian roulette, and it's extremely po

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

今天我们要学的词儿是stamp out。 Stamp out是消除,消灭的意思,一般用于不好的,或是危险的事物。To stamp out crime是消灭犯罪,to stamp out racism是消除种族歧视。 The companies vowed to stamp out piracy,

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

核心句型: We should try to buy more time. 我们要设法拖延时间。 buy more time 字面意思是:买更多的时间,这个短语的正确意思是:争取时间、拖延时间。因此,当美国人说We should try to buy more time.时

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Palestinians Abandon UN Security Council Resolution Breck Ardery Palestinians have decided to abandon, for now, an attempt to get the United Nations Security Council to vote on a resolution on Middle

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

Another Suicide Bombing Hits Israel Ross Dunn Jerusalem 12 Aug 2001 18:18 UTC A Palestinian suicide bomber has injured more than 15 people in northern Israel. It is the second attack of its kind in th

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

PARIS, May 7 (Xinhua) -- French president-elect Francois Hollande on Monday vowed to further the Sino-French exchange and cooperation in a meeting with Kong Quan, the Chinese Ambassador to France. Hollande said France recognizes China's important inf

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Japan's ruling Liberal Democratic Party has elected Yasuo Fukuda as its new leader. The 71-year-old politician will succeed outgoing Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Tuesday, hoping to revive the party's fortunes and fill a political vacuum. Fukuda eas

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Three new departments under the Ministry of Environmental Protection, dedicated to water, air and soil protection, are all set for operation after personnel reported for duty, the ministry announced. 环保部近日宣布,该部新设分管水、大气

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲:know my name 歌手:blake lewis i saw your picture in the paper today girl 女孩,我昨天看到了你的照片 all of a sudden it hit me 它是如此的吸引我 you're someone that should know me 就好像你是那个懂我的人 possibly drive me crazy 让我疯狂 in the p

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

WASHINGTON, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- U.S. House of Representatives(众议院) Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday conducted her last news conference as head of the House, bidding farewell as Republicans(共和党) are set to take over in the lower cham

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻