迈克尔.杰克逊:In the closet There's Something I Have To Say To You 有些事情我不得不告诉你 If You Promise 如果你答应 You'll Understand 你会明白 I Cannot Contain Myself 我不能控制我自己 When In Your Presence 当我看见

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

aid=assist(帮助,援助) alter=change or modify(改变) ask=inquire(询问) assail=denounce(谴责) axe=dismiss\reduce(解雇,减少) balk=impede(阻碍) ban=prohibit or forbid(禁止) bar=prevent(防止,阻止)

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

China had 222 million people aged 60 years or older as of the end of last year, accounting for 16.1 percent of its total population, a senior official announced last Tuesday. 一位高级官员上周二表示,我国60周岁(含)以上老年人口已达

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Redneck pumpkin carving Next week is Halloween, and in many places children will be going from house to house dressed in costumes in search of candy. Another Halloween activity is pumpkin carving. In the US, where it is legal to own guns, some crazy

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

China has vowed to reunite families and return dropouts to school after publishing its first comprehensive study on left-behind children. 在发布了关于留守儿童的第一次全面调查后,中国政府决定让家庭团聚,并使辍学儿童

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NEW YORK, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- A federal judge on Tuesday sentenced the first Guantanamo Bay detainee to be tried in a civilian court to life in prison for his role in the 1998 embassy bombings in Africa. The 36-year-old Ahmed Ghailani was convicted(定

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Thailand's defence minister has said those who planted a bomb at a Bangkok shrine deliberately targeted foreigners to harm tourism and the economy. 泰国国防部长称,此次在曼谷四面佛故意安置炸弹的人,他们的目标是外国人,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

PRAGUE, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- Former Czech prime minister Milos Zeman vowed to represent all Czech citizens including the lower ten million, after voting results showed he had won the country's first direct presidential election beating the conservativ

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 17 (Xinhua) -- Former Bayern Munich and Hamburg striker Paolo Guerrero has vowed not to let his renowned fiery temperament overshadow his performances for new club Corinthians. Guerrero gave his first official press conference to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said last Tuesday that he would eventually cut ties with the United States. 菲律宾总统罗德里戈杜特尔特在上周二表示,他将最终切断和美国的联系。 Duterte again hit out at the United S

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 27 (Xinhua) -- China's central bank said Thursday it will continue to implement a prudent monetary policy next year and pay close attention to potential financial risks. The People's Bank of China (PBOC) said in a statement that it will

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

导读:或许我们的意识里有太多理所当然,因此我们极少对父母说感谢你们,对老师说多谢栽培,对保洁的叔叔阿姨道一句辛苦了我们的幸福离不开他们的坚守岗位,一句谢谢,一句您辛苦了

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 240 I swear. 1.I swear.我发誓。 2.I swear it s true.我发誓这是实话。 3.I swear by Heaven.我对天发誓。 4.Are you willing to swear?你愿意发 誓吗? 5.I swear no tto tell anyone.我发誓 不告诉任何人。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Chapter 23 第二十三章 I saw Strickland not infrequently, and now and then played chess with him. 我常常见到思特里克兰德,有时候同他下下棋。 He was of uncertain temper. 他的脾气时好时坏。 Sometimes he would sit silen

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

BOGOTA, April 23 (Xinhua) -- China and Colombia on Monday vowed to improve bilateral cooperation and strengthen coordination in global issues. Both China and Colombia are developing countries. We would like to work together with Colombia and treat ou

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I can't remember when you weren't there When I didn't care for anyone but you I swear we've been through everything there is Can't imagine anything we've missed Can't imagine anything the two of us can't do Through the years, you've never let me down

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Speaking on Monday the US president was blunt and to the point no challenge poses a greater threat to our future and future generations than a change in climate The tough new federal restrictions on Green House gas emissions from coal power plants in

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama has vowed America will not fight another ground war in Iraq. The comment comes a day after a top US military officer said ground forces could be deployed if the current strategy to fight against the Islamic State fails. Wh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Pequod had now swept so nigh to the stranger, that Stubb vowed he recognized his cutting spade-pole entangled in the lines that were knotted round the tail of one of these whales. 裴廓德号现在已跟这艘陌生船靠得很拢,所以斯塔布

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记