本曲大意 这首歌叙述一位男孩子与女友分手之后,男孩子每当看到浪花拍打在沙滩时,总会想起以前与他的女朋友在一起的时光而触景伤情。 英文歌词 On a day like today, we passed the time away writing love letters in the sand. How you laughed when I cried each t

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(326) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

At the dawn of the 21st century a free people must now choose to shape the forces of the Information Age and the global society, to unleash the limitless potential of all our people, and, yes, to form a more perfect union. 在二十一世纪的曙光来

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Delegates from the People's Liberation Army say military preparedness should be enhanced against threats to national sovereignty. They echoed Hu Jintao's report to the CPC National Congress in their group discussion. The PLA delegates highly commen

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

Chinese President Xi Jinping is calling on Asian countries to promote unity, cooperation, and the development of the continent. He made the call at the ongoing fourth summit of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia. O

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

It begins as a whisper, a promise. _____________1_____________. That breeze became a wind. A wind, my brothers, of sacrifice, a wind of freedom, a wind of justice, a wind of vengeance. _____________2___________. I will attack the Greeks with my entir

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

16 布什声称北约成员国表示可接受美国的导弹防御计划 Bush Says NATO Allies 'Receptive' Toward US Missile Defense Plan Deborah Tate Brussels 13 Jun 2001 15:53 UTC President Bush has

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

英国新晋流行摇滚乐队 The Vamps 热单《Wild Heart》录制了一个新的合唱版本。 歌词: I was walking away but she's so beautiful it made me stay. I don't know her name but I'm hoping she might feel the same. So here I go again.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

今天学的词组是snuff out。Snuff out的意思是扑灭,消除的意思。最近美国宾州等地发生多起校园枪杀事件。 看到无辜的孩子们被杀害,美国一百多个城市的市长们再次誓言要严厉打击非法武器走

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Full coverage: Chinas Leaders Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and his Ethiopian counterpart, Hailemariam Desalegn, have vowed to strive for new progress in the development of a comprehensive cooperative partnership between the two countries. Chinese Premi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

WASHINGTON, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday went back to Washington from his two-week getaway in Hawaii, facing a new Republican-controlled Congress(国会) and plenty of headaches. Obama's plane touched down in Andrews Airf

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Candlelight vigils for victims of the devastating earthquake in Haiti have been taking place in the United States. In Washington, a crowd gathered at the Haiti's Embassy Wednesday night to offer prayers and appeal for international support. Haiti's E

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

An eastern king, said Teddy's mother, had been saved from some great danger. 泰迪的妈妈说:东方世界中曾经有一个国王临危获救。 To show his gratitude for deliverance, he vowed he would give to the poor the weight of his favorite

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky 我发誓 当着天空的日月星辰 And I swear like the shadow that's by your side 我发誓 如同守候你的身影 I see the questions in your eyes 我看见你眼中闪烁着疑问 I know what's wei

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

1.Tropical Storm Hanna is closing in on the Carolina coast with top sustained winds of 70 miles an hour. The forecast calls for Hanna to make landfall early Saturday morning, then marching up the Atlantic seaboard, dumping inches of rain. 2.Republic

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(九)月

1. New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg says there is no evidence that a failed car bombing in Times Square is linked to al-Qaeda or any other large terrorist organization. Bloomberg notes the investigation is in its early stages. Police found the S

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(五月)

The Port Angeles scheme was back on again for tonight and made all the more attractive by the fact that Lauren had other obligations. 天使港计划今晚将重新启动,让一切变得更有吸引力的是劳伦另有贵干的事实。 I was anxi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Chapter 32 Chivalry 第三十二章 骑士精神 It was quite natural that the professional fighting-men of the Middle Ages should try to establish some sort of organisation for their mutual benefit and protection. 欧洲中世纪的职业战士会尝试

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

The long-simmering standoff between the United States and North Korea is heating up again, with new warnings from both President Trump and Vice President Pence. Our chief foreign affairs correspondent, Margaret Warner, begins our coverage. The warnin

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Or mayhaps the Hand wanted a blade? 还是首相大人要把好剑? Tobho had learned to work Valyrian steel at the forges of Qohor as a boy. 托布说他在科霍尔也习得了打造瓦雷利亚钢的技术, Only a man who knew the spells could

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

本期内容: WhatsApp, a popular messaging service, said it would relax its stance on privacy and start sharing its users phone numbers with Facebook, its parent. The change, which WhatsApp had vowed not to make when the social-media giant bought

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读