陨落星辰第二季 第12期:解救陌生人
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季
英语课
Stop! Quit 1 struggling 2! Stop! Get off of me!
住手!别再挣扎了!住手,别碰我
I swear 3, if you don't let go of that bag, I will shoot you! Leave me alone!
你要是再不松开包,我就毙了你!别碰我
It's all we have left! Please! I Will shoot you! No! Do you understand?!
这是我们最后的食物!我毙了你!不要!听不懂吗
Every store within 4 20 miles has been picked clean! Please! Please!
二十英里内所有店里的都空了。求你了,求你了
Run! If I see you again, I'll use this!
滚开!再让我看见你,我就毙了你
My name's Tom. I'm not gonna hurt you.
我叫汤姆。我不会伤害你的
I just wanted to see your bike.
我就想看一下你的车
No! It's mine!
不行,那是我的
Stop it! I'm not letting you steal it! Come on. Come on.
住手!我不会让你抢走的。快点,快点
陨落星辰第二季
I'm sorry. I should have asked. Look, I know that you're scared.
对不起,我应该先问你的。我知道你很害怕
But I'm not gonna hurt you. If he comes back, we don't want to be here.
但我不会伤害你。我们最好离开这里,以免他再回来
We had a few cans of soup. That's all.
我们只有几罐汤,就这些
Go ahead 5! Take it and leave me alone!
拿走吧,拿走吧,别管我了
You hang on to it. I'm on my way into Boston.
你自己拿好。我要去波士顿
I left some people there -- friends and family. They can help us.
我有一些朋友家人在那里。他们可以帮我们
Bike's yours, but I sure would love to borrow it. You can come with me.
车是你的,但是我真的很想要借用。你可以和我一起
Boston? That's hundreds of miles.
去波士顿,那要几百英里呢
Oh, I know it. I've been on foot for weeks already. So...what do you say?
我知道。我已经步行几周了。你觉得如何
Just remember it's a loan 6. And only as long as I say.
你要记住这只是借给你的,而且只能听我的
And only if we don't leave her like that.
还有我们不能就这么丢下她
Fair enough.
同意
n.退出;vi. 离开,辞职,停止;vt.离开,放弃,解除,表现,停止
- If I don't get a pay rise,I'll quit.若不给加薪,我就不干了。
- I got my present job when I quit the army.我退伍后得到了现在这份工作。
adj.奋斗的,努力的,苦斗的v.搏斗( struggle的现在分词 );奋斗;努力;争取
- Up to 300 workers are facing the axe at a struggling Merseyside firm. 艰苦挣扎的默西赛德公司有多达300名工人面临被解雇。
- She was struggling with a heavy suitcase. 她正费力地拎着一只沉重的手提箱。
vt.发誓,宣誓,咒骂,使宣誓;vi. 发誓,诅咒;n.诅咒,誓言
- I swear I'll break you.我发誓要搞垮你。
- I swear it's true!我起誓这是真的!
n.内部,里头;adv.在内部,在内心里;prep.在…之内
- The work must be done within the given time.这个工作必须在规定的时间内完成。
- Within two weeks,she gained five pounds in weight.两周内她的体重增加了5磅。
adv.在前,向前,提前,在前面
- We have to go ahead to find a garage.我们得到前边找个修车厂。
- Youth looks ahead and age backward.青年人向前看,老年人向后看。
标签:
陨落星辰