陨落星辰第二季 第35期:准备出发(2)
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季
英语课
You think they mate for life?
它们一生只有一个伴侣吗
No. They got to have multiple sex partners.
不,它们一定有多个性伴侣
So you think Skitters sleep around, huh? How do you know for certain?
这么说,你觉得迅猎兽到处沾花拈草吗?你怎么会这么肯定
Well, think of all the critters in our world. Very few mate for life.
想想我们世界里的所有生物就知道了。很少有从一而终的
The best hope for survival is to hook up anyone healthy enough to enrich the gene 1 pool.
幸存的最大希望就是找个足够健康的人填充基因库
We still talking about skitters?
我俩谈论的还是迅猎兽吗
Wag it and shag it, people. Let's move.
收拾东西准备离开,动起来
Oh. You get that LAW rocket? Yeah, I'm on it. Nice. Hey, Matt.
你拿到轻型火箭炮了?是啊,归我了。干得漂亮。马特
Come on, buddy 2. You're riding on the med bus. Dad's there.
兄弟,你快点,你坐医学院的车。老爸在这儿
Exactly. I need you to look after him for me, all right? Go mount up. Thanks, Matt.
对,我需要你代替我照顾他,好吗?上车,谢谢你,马特
So, uh, I guess I'll see you on the other - Bye.
我想我会再见到你,在另一...再见
Hold on, Tom. This old girl isn't exactly a luxury ride.
坚持住,汤姆。我这个老女人驾驶技术可不灵
Hey, Matt. Glad you're riding with us. Yeah.
马特,真高兴你跟我们乘一辆车。是啊
Let's go! Let's move!
出发,出发
n.遗传因子,基因
- A single gene may have many effects.单一基因可能具有很多种效应。
- The targeting of gene therapy has been paid close attention.其中基因治疗的靶向性是值得密切关注的问题之一。
标签:
陨落星辰