陨落星辰第二季 第49期:心情低落的众人
时间:2019-03-16 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季
英语课
Why are you staring at me like that?
你干嘛那样盯着我
I'm not staring.
我没盯着你
Yeah, you are. You got something to say? Yeah, I do. Easy now, boys.
盯就盯了,你有话要说吗?当然有。冷静,孩子们
I'm gonna get some coffee.
我去喝点咖啡
You okay? Yeah. Me? I'm fine. It's Ben I don't get.
你没事吧?我吗,还好,我只是搞不懂本
What was he thinking? He could put the whole 2nd Mass at risk.
他在想什么?他可能把整个第二团置于危险之中
Yeah, well, if they followed him back to the airport, I'm sure we'd know by now.
对,但如果它们跟着他回到机场,我们现在肯定也知道了
Oh, you're making excuses for him?
你还在为他找借口吗
Don't be ridiculous. I'm just saying... You know, Ben's in a world of pain right now.
别开玩笑了,我只是说...本现在很痛苦
And you mad-dogging him like that is not gonna solve the problem.
你对他这么生气解决不了问题
Give him some slack 1. Give yourself some slack.
别逼他太紧。也别逼你自己太紧
Any news? He's still in surgery 2.
有进展吗?他还在手术
Hey, we ran into a Skitter patrol 3.
我们碰到了一队迅猎兽巡逻兵
But they were heading the other direction. I think we're safe.
但他们朝另一个方向走了。我们应该安全了
But for how long? I don't know.
但又能持续多久呢?我不知道
The compass. Give it to Jimmy when he wakes up. How is he?
指南针。等吉米醒了,记得给他。他怎么样
I've done everything I can. It's up to Jimmy now.
我已经尽力了。现在就看吉米自己了
Jimmy's a fighter. Always has been.
吉米是战士,一直都是
Hal, go after him. Make sure he's okay.
哈尔,跟着他,保证他别出事
adj.松弛的,萧条的,懈怠的;vt.使松弛
- Slack off those ropes there,there's a storm coming!把那里的绳索放松,暴风雨就要来了!
- Some are hard at work and some are slack in work.有的勤奋工作,有的则消极怠工。
n.外科,外科手术;手术室
- What time does surgery finish?门诊什么时间结束?
- Your condition is serious and requires surgery.你的情况很严重,需要动外科手术。
标签:
陨落星辰