2. Sorry for... Sorry for laughing. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Sorry for all the trouble I caused. Don't worry about it. Everything will work out.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

I'm Asheley Benxx, in for Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the 360 podcast. Temperatures plunge and the debate heats up over physical fitness requirements for female marines. Let's get started. Take a look outside, the 360 world headquarter's high above C

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2014年(一)月

The government guidelines released on Monday are aimed at tackling problems associated with urbanization and the growing city sprawl in rural areas. A key aspect of the guideline calls for roads in newly built communities to be opened up to the wider

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

图片1 glitter vi.闪闪发光,闪烁,闪光 n. 闪光 例句:The diamond ring on Nina's finger glittered in the light. 尼娜手指上的钻石戒指在灯光下闪闪发光。 illuminate vt. 照明,照亮,阐明,说明,使灿烂诚照

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

今天我们来给大家讲解一下新四级阅读理解题型的技巧攻略 第一凌波微步:新四级之快速阅读全解 I.是常规技术,不是特异功能 新四级阅读的最大变化,是新增了专门的快速阅读,对考生心理挑战最大。似乎对速度的要求突然间猛增,让人手足无措。其实不然。 阅读速度的提高

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

The Russian Parliament recently made a rare legislative reversal -- withdrawing a tax increase on cars just days after approving it. Peter Fedynsky | Moscow 25 November 2009 A big increase in the number of new drivers in Russia has led to traffic ja

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十一月)

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: How much would you be willing to pay to avoid bad traffic on your commute - $10, $20, $40? Forty dollars is what a tollway in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., charged for a short time last week. Not surprisingly, people

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Chapter 38 Bull Run to Murfreesboro, 1861~1862 第38章 从布尔朗到莫福利保罗(1861~1862年) 386. Nature of the Conflict. 386.战争的自然条件 The overthrow of the Confederate states proved to be very difficult. 推翻南方联盟已

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

The National Party held their annual conference this weekend in Wellington. This was an important conference because it was their last one before the elections in November. The National Party had not said very much about their policies before this we

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

今天我们要学的词是in droves。 In droves, 意思是大批的,成群结队的。上周末是圣诞节到来前的最后一个周末。 Holiday shoppers were out in droves, 节日购物的人群熙熙攘攘。大雪过后, Icy road conditi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

According to a new study, alcohol and speed contribute to injuries for the vulnerable road user. Related Links: Full article Half of all people killed each year on the world's highways - more than 600,000 people - are not in cars. They're pedestrians

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

One priority of the current rescue operation is to reach the worst-hit area of Ludian, transfer the injured to hospitals and find those people who remain missing. But damaged roads are making these efforts very difficult. Landslides caused by the qua

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年08月

经典歌曲-乡村路带我回家take me home country road 约翰丹佛 TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROADS --JOHN DENVER Almost heaven west virginia Blue ridge mountains shenandoah river Life is old there older than the trees Younger than the mountains Grow

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Almost heaven, west virginia Blue ridge mountains, shenandoah river Life is old there, older than the trees Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze Country roads, take me home To the place, I be-long West virginia, mountain momma Take me ho

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This is AP news minute. 1. Roads in North and South Carolina are still flooded after hurricane Matthew's devastating impacts across the South. Law enforcement officers have conducted numerous water rescues in both states. Officials mourned the state

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十)月

Dont Leave Home 最好别出门 If you are thinking about coming to Britain for Christmas, it might be a good idea to think again. Thats because thousands of Christmas travellers have been stranded in the UK as adverse weather conditions caused massi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

The government has decided to add 3 cents a litre in October this year and another 3 cents next year to the cost of petrol. This 6 cents will be used for more roads and mostly in Auckland. Last year, the Labour government allowed regions to add a tax

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

After Wednesdays terrible tsunami which killed at least 150 people in Samoa, help is needed. The country needs helicopters to find bodies in the sea and needs people to identify those bodies. Help is needed to care for the injured. The survivors need

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

He had defeated the Roman army of Scipio on the banks of the Rhone and he had guided his army safely across the mountain passes of theAlps although it was October and the roads were thickly covered with snow and ice. Then he had joined forces with th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

China Meteorological Administration says the ongoing El Nino effect, which has been hitting its peak over the past year-and-a-half, is likely to come to an end this month. However, Zhou Bing, a senior engineer from China's National Climate Center say

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台