新 东方 4+1听力口语MP3-语音语调 Unit72 Part One 听辨练习 A. Listen and repeat . The lamp is on the dsk. Theyre in the lving room. The books are on the chir. Ann is writing a ltter. The baby is on the flor. The child is plying A cat is i

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语

From NPR News in Washington, Im Lakshmi Singh. More than 30 deaths in 10 states set out blame down Hurricane Irene. Property damage is estimated to be in the billions of dollars. About 9,000 flights have to be cancelled. Millions of people up and dow

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

The Eagle 鹰 -Alfred Tennyson 丁尼生 He Clasps the crag with crooked hands; Close to the sun in lonely lands. Ringed with the azure world, he stands. 弯弯利爪抱石岩, 兀立孤地负蓝天, 太阳已不远。 The wrinkled sea beneath hi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

When I was a boy there were no smart phones, computers were something you saw on STAR TREK, and our television only got one channel clearly. Still, I was never bored. The fields, hills, and woodlands around my home were the perfect playground whose a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Jason Aldean,美国乡村男歌手,这首Fly Over States是他2010年11月发行的新专辑My Kinda Party中的歌曲 Couple guys in first class on a flight from New York to Los Angeles Kinda making small talk, killin time, flirtin with the flig

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Invasive species get a bad rapbut we humans are usually to blame for their spread. Take Japanese stiltgrass, an invasive that arrived from Asia nearly 100 years ago as a packing material for porcelain. When it creeps into forests, it forms dense carp

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

This is Scientific American 60 Second Science, I am Sophie Bushwick, got a minute? Is the attempt to make environmentally friendly roadways doomed to wind up in the toilet? Actually, it may be the other way around. To earn a green certification, the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

Heavy Traffic 1.近年来,许多城市都面临交通拥挤这一问题。 2.解决的一个办法是修建更多的道路。 3.我的意见。 In recent years ninny cities are faced with the problem of heavy traffic. People have to waste mor

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

EXPLORATIONS - Yosemite National Park By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is Phoebe Zimmermann. VOICE TWO: Half Dome. And this is Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

Maroon 5首播新单《Maps》官方超清MV!骚当再次大手笔将MV拍成了一部扣人心弦的微电影,女友遭遇飞来横祸命悬一线,濒临情绪边缘的骚当令所有歌迷心头为之一颤!而骚当情挑四座的完美嗓音

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

经典回顾:《Country Road Take Me home 》--约翰丹佛 John Denver 是美国著名的乡村音乐歌手,记得在大学英语课本上有关于他的介绍,在听力课上多次听到他的歌,特别是take me home,country roads,他的歌

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

AS IT IS 2014-07-14 China Looks to Open New Silk Roads 中国开放新丝绸之路 In recent months, Chinese officials have been campaigning for the establishment of two new trade routes they call the Silk Roads. One of the routes would be a land-bas

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

AS IT IS 2015-07-23 Kenya 'Beautifies' Capital for Obama Visit 肯尼亚为奥巴马到访美化城市 Kenyas capital, Nairobi, is busy preparing for the president of the United States. President Barack Obama will arrive later this week. This is Mr.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

One of our dogs at home, he used to go walking with my granddad, and it was on these old country roads, so very quite really, not many cars would pass so the dog, Jonathan, used to run off in front of my granddad and my granddad's hearing wasn't too

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

They could practice their own religion and speak their own language, and in many ways they benefited from all the good things the Romans brought, such as roads. 他们可以保持自己的宗教并讲自己的语言。是的,罗马人也带给他们各

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

The Eagle He clasps the crag with crooked hands; Close to the sun in lonely lands, Ringed with the azure world, he stands. The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls; He watches from his mountain walls, And like a thunderbolt he falls. 指掌嶙峋扣峻岩,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

As the years passed, the American people began to follow Daniel Boone and other brave pioneers westward across the mountains. 随着时间的推移,美国人开始追寻丹尼尔布恩等其它勇敢拓荒者的脚步,向西边的群山进发。

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Home Is You - Megan amp; Liz Favorite person in the room no matter where we go Highs and lows and inside jokes and secrets

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Volvo is aiming to put up to 100 self-driving cars on the roads in China in the hope that testing them on the countrys notoriously congested, hazardous roads will enable the carmaker to pull ahead in the race to develop autonomous vehicle technologie

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You get your hands in it Plant your roots in it Dusty head lights dance with your boots in it (dirt) You write your name on it Spin your tires on it Build your corn field, whiskey Bonfires on it (dirt) You bet your life on it Is that an old shade Red

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐