Part One 听辨练习 A. Listen and repeat . The lamp is on the désk. They’re in the líving room. The books are on the cháir. Ann is writing a létter. The baby is on the flóor. The child is plá

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Never give up a chance of being a hero Every time when I read the five thousand years old chinese history, I am moved and convinced by those earthshaking heroes. EmperorQin Shi huang, Liu Xiu, LI Shiming, Zhao Kuangyin, jenghis Khan. I am also a uniq

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

French President Calls for Trade Balance in Visit to China Observers say French President Emmanuel Macron communicated two important messages during his recent visit to China. One was about the huge possibilities cooperation between China and Europe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Major world automakers have already invested heavily in electric vehicles and related technology and they are committed to keep doing so. Some have even promised to stop producing vehicles that run only on gas or diesel fuel in the future. The change

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

THIS IS AMERICA - History of Transportation in the U.S. By Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, April 26, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special English. I'm Phoebe Zimmermann. VOI

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

A recent central government guideline on urban planning has sparked heated debate among Internet users over opening up gated residential communities to public road system, with an online poll showing that a majority of participants oppose it. 最近中

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A new survey in Britain shows that one in seven drivers has had to take evasive action because of their own risky overtaking. The road safety charity Brake carried out the survey on 1,000 motorists. It revealed that 80 per cent of drivers have felt t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Brown Penny I whispered, 'I am too young,' And then, 'I am old enough'; Wherefore I threw a penny To find out if I might love. 'Go and love, go and love, young man, If the lady be young and fair.' Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny, I am looped in t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

EXPLORATIONS - A Place of Beautiful Extremes: Yosemite National Park in CaliforniaBy Paul Thompson Broadcast: 2006骞?鏈?4鏃? Editor's Note attached (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is Phoebe Zimmermann. VOI

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(六)月

THIS IS AMERICA - Going the Distance, Coast to Coast and Border to Border, on America's HighwaysBy Paul Thompson Broadcast: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 16:00:00 UTC (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA i

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(七)月

Gentle On My Mind Well it's knowin' that your door is always open 要知道你的门永远开着 And your path is free to walk 而你的过道可以自由通过 That makes me tend to leave my sleepin' bag rolled up Stashed behind your couch 这让我好

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

We've had two great days doing the ad campaign, doing the commercial and then obviously doing the print. Working with people like Anthony Mandler and the team that comes with him and then also working with Alasdair, you know, we've got such a great t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

TAIYUAN, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- More than 326,000 people have been affected after heavy rain battered a county in Lvliang city, in north China's Shanxi province, local authorities said Wednesday. Torrential rains lashed 512 villages of Linxian county las

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

菲律宾发生地震73人死亡 A powerful earthquake struck the central Philippines early Tuesday, killing at least 73 people and wounding hundreds more in a popular tourist region. The 7.2-magnitude quake was centered near Bohol Island, where auth

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是in droves。 In droves, 意思是大批的,成群结队的。上周末是圣诞节到来前的最后一个周末。 Holiday shoppers were out in droves, 节日购物的人群熙熙攘攘。大雪过后, Icy road conditi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The new regulations issued by Beijing's Traffic Management Bureau ban certain classes of non-motorized vehicles from ten local streets. Starting next week, violators will face a small fine. Authorities say the rule is meant to help ensure safety and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Can't see you anymore You're an inch out the door Didn't know what I do know now With the words I've been betrayed You respond and let them fade And I just won't let you bring me down You can see what I know and I know Somewhere there's a sorry heart

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

If you visit upland areas of Britain places like the mountains of Scotland, or Wales, or the Pennine Hills in northern England you will see a lot of sheep. Many of the sheep are in places where there are no walls or hedges to keep them in their field

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

That was Mr Chuck Berry. He was riding along in his automobile, and he is here to help us celebrate a special birthday. Yes, dear listeners, this week saw the 50th birthday of Britains first motorway. Germany and Italy built their first motorways bef

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

白色污染(White Pollution)是对废塑料污染环境现象的一种形象称谓。是指用聚苯乙烯、聚丙烯、聚氯乙烯等高分子化合物制成的包装袋、农用地膜、一次性餐具、塑料瓶等塑料制品使用后被弃置成

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语