The automobile and travel Thte automobile has probably changed people's way of life more than any other invention of the last century.More than electric lights,television,air travel ,or even computers,automobiles have changed where people live and wo

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级听力短文

India has opened its longest bridge in the countrys northeast to strengthen its defenses close to a disputed border with China. The bridge is one of several projects whose construction has been sped up to make it easier for troops and artillery to tr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

有声名著之双城记 CHAPTER XV Knitting THERE had been earlier drinking than usual in the wine shop of Monsieur Defarge. As early as six o'clock in the morning, sallow faces peeping through its barred windows had descried other faces within, bend

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 有声名著之双城记

From NPR News in Washington, Im Lakshmi Singh. A blackhawk helicopter airlifts more supplies to the most flooded areas of Vermont where people are becoming increasingly desperate. Its been days since about a dozen communities were cut off from the ra

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

The automobile and travel Thte automobile has probably changed people's way of life more than any other invention of the last century.More than electric lights,television,air travel ,or even computers,automobiles have changed where people live and wo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

There Was A Crooked Man There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile. He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile. He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse, And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(366) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

2012年美偶亚军,年仅17岁的天才少女Jessica Sanchez近日发行了自己的首张专辑,首张专辑是便被 Interscope Records签下发行,同时新专辑找来了Mark J. Feist,Toby Gad,Harvey Mason Jr. Ne-Yo,Celeste Scalone等美

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Road Not Taken Robert Frost 未选择的路罗伯特佛洛斯特 Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 黄色的树林里分出两条路, And sorry I could not travel both 可惜我不能同时去涉足, And be one traveler, long I stood 我在那

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Search Continues for Thailand Flood Victims Scott Bobb Bangkok 14 Aug 2001 10:27 UTC In Thailand, the search continues for more than 30 people still missing from Saturday ' s floods that killed at lea

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

今天我们要学的词是contain。 Contain是动词,有控制的意思。截至到星期天,美国已经确认了20例猪流感患者。U.S. government declared a public health emergency to contain the swine flu outbreak, 美国政府宣布公共

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

BEIJING, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese government has vowed to introduce more measures to prioritize the development of public transport systems in the country's increasingly congested urban areas. In downtown areas, there should be a bus stop every

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The floods in Nelson from the rain on Wednesday and Thursday are still causing problems. Some roads are still closed including the road to Cable Bay, just 15 minutes east of Nelson. Supplies of food and fresh water were dropped by helicopter; boats a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

For more details, lets cross live to our reporter Ai Yang at Zhaotong airport. Q1, Ai Yang, the golden 72 hours since the earthquake hit have now passed. How is the rescue work going? Are rescuers still pulling out survivors from the rubble? Q2, The

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年08月

Two weeks ago, I made a podcast about immigration into Britain from Eastern Europe. Todays podcast is also about an immigrant from Eastern Europe. His name was Josef Stawinoga. He was born in Poland. We do not know much about his early life. It seems

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

仍在人生路口徘徊,仍在为是否应当选择光明坦途而犹豫不决的人们啊,请记住:当青春不再,当你的双脚在黑暗的山岭间跌绊时,你会痛苦地呼喊啊,青春,回来吧!啊,还给我往昔吧!此

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

In my home town For anyone who sticks around You're either lost or you're found There's not much in between In my home town Everything's still black and white It's a long, long way from wrong to right From Sunday morning to Saturday night Everybody j

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Queens Birthday weekend finished in New Zealand with no deaths from road crashes. This is amazing. It is the first holiday weekend since 1951 when there have been no deaths on the roads. It is possible that the high cost of petrol means that there we

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

3.未选择的路 Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 黄色的树林里分出两条路, And sorry I could not travel both 可惜我不能同时去涉足, And be one traveler, long I stood 我向那路口久久伫立, And looked down one as fa

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Driving is one of lifes greatest pleasures. Theres nothing better than getting behind the wheel and going for a drive. I live in the countryside, so its easy to get out onto an open road. I open the windows and turn the music up and then just drive a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-D

One of our dogs at home, he used to go walking with my granddad, and it was on these old country roads, so very quite really, not many cars would pass so the dog, Jonathan, used to run off in front of my granddad and my granddad's hearing wasn't too

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂