A local resident is seen at her home in Bahao Village, south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. [Photo: China Plus/Wang Xin] Situated in the deep mountains, Bahao Village is among the poverty-stricken areas in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Auto

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Driving is one of lifes greatest pleasures. Theres nothing better than getting behind the wheel and going for a drive. I live in the countryside, so its easy to get out onto an open road. I open the windows and turn the music up and then just drive a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

超速成为公路上一大安全隐患 A new survey in Britain shows that one in seven drivers has had to take evasive action because of their own risky overtaking. The road safety charity Brake carried out the survey on 1,000 motorists. It also rev

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

When we say there is a backup on the freeway, 当我们说高速公路上出现了阻塞的时候, we mean that the cars are moving very slowly or they're stopped, usually because there's an accident, 我们是说车子移动得非常缓慢或车子停

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

今天给大家带来的是美国诗人Robert Frost (罗伯特弗罗斯特)的 。 据说这首诗曾票选成为美国人民最喜爱的诗。 Robert Frost是20世纪最受欢迎的美国诗人之一,诗歌质朴中透着一股理性,耐人寻

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

九变篇 NO.1: 孙子曰: 凡用兵之法,将受命于君,合军聚合, 圮地无舍,衢地合交, 绝地无留,围地则谋,死地则战, 途有所不由,军有所不击,城有所不攻,地有所不争,君命有所不受。

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

Where Is Road Safety the Best? And Worst? From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Commuting is a part of life for nearly everyone. At some point, we all need to use the roads to get to where we are going. However, in some plac

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

You and me 我们 We're on tonight 今晚在一起 There's a breeze 微风佛来 Fading light 暮光 Far away 渐远 To open sky 广阔的天空 Lonely beach 寂寞的海滩 Where no one goes 无踪迹可循 Open eyes 睁开双眼 And open roads 开阔

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Jason Aldean,美国乡村男歌手,这首Fly Over States是他2010年11月发行的新专辑My Kinda Party中的歌曲,这张新专辑以193,000张的销量成为近三年美国乡村男歌手中首周最高的专辑。 Couple guys in first cla

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

It's been more than two weeks since the Shanghai New Year's Eve stampede.The Shanghai Municipal Government is holding a press conference at the moment and announcing the investigation results. The tragedy happened at a crowded square in Shanghai's Bu

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special English. I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus. This week, travel back in time to explore the history of transportation in the United States. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: In eighteen-hundre

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(一)月

Ben Cooper is more than just a musician: hes a storyteller, and a good one at that. Cooper, who previously was one-half of Electric President, brings his voice to the table as Radical Face and has now completed the second installation of his musical

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Five universities in Beijing will take the lead in carrying out the central government's push to open-up gated communities to ease urban ills including traffic congestion, local media reported. 据媒体报道,北京五所高校将带头响应中央政

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrown. Then took the other, as just as fai

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

When time was young we walked the roads together When love was sweet i meant the world to you Now comes the sun we'll say goodbye forever And teardrops will kiss the morning dew Take me and make me your lover one more time Close in your arms as befor

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Well it's knowin' that your door is always open 要知道你的门永远开着 And your path is free to walk 而你的过道可以自由通过 That makes me tend to leave my sleepin' bag rolled up Stashed behind your couch 这让我好像把我的睡带

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Almost heaven 就像是天堂 West Virginia 西维吉尼亚州 Blue ridge mountain shenandoah river 有蓝色山脊的群山和雪纳杜河 life is old there 在那儿生命是古老的 older than the trees 比森林更古老 younger than the mountai

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

今天我们要学的词是endanger。 Endanger, 意思是带来威胁。维基揭密公布了大批美国机密外交电文。 The White House condemned the release and said the disclosures might endanger U.S. informants abroad, 白宫对维基揭密公

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

BEIJING, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) -- In two-and-a-half months, Chinese people will celebrate the Spring Festival, China's most important traditional festival for family reunions and a time when most people make homebound trips. Chinese car-owners may find th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻