Listen this way听力教程第一册-7

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. They say all roads lead to Rome. Unfortunately that ain't all that roads lead to. A new study shows that roads can promote the spread of antibiotic-resis

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

[00:00.00]How to solve the Problem of Heavy Traff [00:04.68]With the development of industry and the growth of population,heavy traffic has become a serious problem in citie [00:14.16]Large numbers of bikes,motorcycles,cars and buses are making the s

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

乡村音乐Country Roads Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there, older than the trees, Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze. Country road, take me home To the place I belong, West Virgini

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. On June twenty-ninth, nineteen fifty-six, President Dwight Eisenhower signed a public works bill. The act of Congress provided federal aid to build the Interstate Highway System. I'm Stev

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

博科圣地损害乍得和喀麦隆经济 Attacks from Boko Haram militants are hurting the economies of Chad and northern Cameroon. 博科圣地武装分子的袭击损害了乍得和喀麦隆北部的经济。 The militants often attack trucks tra

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

英语学习笔记: I dont want no beef. 我不想惹麻烦。 Hasi is a beef. 哈斯是体格健壮的肌肉男 Whats she beefing about now? 她在抱怨什么呢? Stop beefing, Dad. Youll be seeing her again soon enough. 别抱怨了爸,你很快

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Global road safety全球道路安全 Fighting road kill 向道路杀手宣战 The WHO has a plan to make the worlds roads less lethal 世界卫生组织已经制订了一个计划,旨在减少道路死亡 May 12th 2011 | NEW YORK | from the print e

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Yesterday, it snowed all day in most of Canterbury. It was wet, heavy snow which broke branches off trees. The Christchurch Botanic Gardens closed because of the danger of falling branches. The University of Canterbury, Lincoln University and CPIT al

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

BEIJING, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- The number of vehicles on Beijing's roads could be cut on days when the city suffers from heavy air pollution, according to a new regulation released for comments on Saturday. According to the Beijing Municipal Air Pollut

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Take Me Home Country Road Almost heaven West Virginia Blue Ridge Mountain Shenandoah River Life is old there Older than the trees Younger than the mountains Growing like a breeze Country road. take me home To the place I belong West Virginia Mountain

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Todd: So, Jeff, we're talking about your trip across the Amazon. So you met this guy, this Russian guy, who was going to go with you across the Amazon, and you were in Lima, Peru, so how does your journey start? Jeff: The beginning of the journey is

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Part Two Airways and Roadways 第二部分 航道和道路 The world is full of roads Lucy Sprague Mitchell 充满道路的世界 露西斯普雷格米切尔 The world is full of roads. 这个世界充满道路。 Roads of stone and roads of sand 石子

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

Smart motorways 智能高速 Tailblazers 道路开拓者 How to make life easier for motorists without building new roads 无需费力新路造,司机生活更美好 IDLING on a motorway for an hour or two has long been a part of any British summer

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

The future of cars 汽车的未来 Wireless wheels 无线互联汽车 Connected cars will make driving safer, cleaner and more efficient. Their introduction should be speeded up 联网汽车将让驾驶更安全、环保、高效。应当加快介绍推

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

One of our dogs at home, he used to go walking with my granddad, and it was on these old country roads, so very quite really, not many cars would pass so the dog, Jonathan, used to run off in front of my granddad and my granddad's hearing wasn't too

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

When you last left me my blood was in a jar And you kept it on your mantelpiece I couldnt count on anyone to stand there behind me And keep the dogs from dragging me off with them While I slept you crept in and pulled the rug right out from under me

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

听歌学英语:放轻松,别紧张 Relax, Take It Easy Took a right to the end of the line Where no one ever goes Ended up on a broken train with nobody I know But the pain and the longings the same Where the dying Now I'm lost,and I'm screaming f

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

We've only just begun to live White lace and promises A kiss for luck and we're on our way (We've only begun) Before the risin' sun, we fly So many roads to choose We'll start out walkin' and learn to run (And yes, we've just begun) Sharing horizons

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The two roads 两条路 It was New Year's Night. An aged man was standing at a window. 除夕之夜,一位老人伫立窗前。 He raised his mournful eyes towards the deep blue sky, where the stars were floating like white lilies on the surface of

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)