[00:01.98]Trust me its important. 相信我 这很重要 [00:03.95]Please,make yourself comfortable. 您请坐 不必拘束 [00:04.69]What is it? 这是干吗? [00:07.63]Your... your... 殿... 殿... [00:09.17]Its Your Majesty,the first time. 初次见

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-国王的演讲

Hi, I'm J.J. Calar Rezus is off today. I hope you are ready for some traveling beccause CNN Students News is about to take you around the world. Our first stop, Haiti. Government and health officials are trying to help thousands of sick people there

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

威尔史密斯(Will Smith),美国演员、歌手,1968年9月25日出生于美国宾夕法尼亚州费城。他12岁时以说唱歌手的身份踏入演艺圈,并于1985年与杰夫汤恩斯组成组合DJ Jazzy Jeff The Fresh Prince,随后两

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

THE SWINEHERD There was once a poor Prince, who had a kingdom. His kingdom was very small, but still quite large enough to marry upon; and he wished to marry. It was certainly rather cool of him to say to the Emperor's daughter, Will you have me? Bu

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 安徒生童话

And now six years have already gone by...I have never yet told this story. 到现在,一点不错,已经有六年了我还从未讲过这个故事。 The companions who met me on my return were well content to see me alive. 同伴们重新见到了

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

英女王圣诞致词:我们是个大家庭 The Queen's Christmas message this year focused on family, friends and community spirit. 英国伊丽莎白女王今年的圣诞致辞讲话强调家庭、朋友和社区精神的重要性。 Describing h

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Once there was a maiden, so beautiful and kind. She was the smallest maiden fair that you could ever find. She was sweet and she was gentle, and she loved the simple way. At night she slept in a walnu

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第二集

Chapter 2 - Prince Nikolai Bolknski in Moscow At the beginning of winter Prince Nikolai Bolkonsky and his daughter moved to Moscow. At that time enthusiasm for the Emperor Alexanders regime had weakened and a patriotic and anti-French tendency prevai

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Chapter 7 - Count Rostv and Natsha call on Prince Nikolai Bolknski Next day, by Marya Dmitrievnas advice, Count Rostov took Natasha to call on Prince Nikolai Bolkonsky. The count did not set out cheerfully on this visit, at heart he felt afraid. He w

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

乔治小王子穿蕾丝裙受洗 不哭不闹 A few months ago, millions of people around the world celebrated the birth of Prince George, extraordinary reactions all over the world. Now we're celebrating the next huge important moment, which is his

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The city of Krolevets, in Ukraines Sumy region, is home to the worlds most unique apple garden, consisting of only one tree. Spanning 10 acres, the 220-year-old tree known as apple tree colony has dozens of individually rooted trunks that constantly

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Henan couple got married on a highway, choosing a lucky time to wed, rather than waiting out a traffic jam in the city of Luoyang. Video of the ceremony has since hit the internet, with most offering congratulations for an unforgettable wedding.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Sportsound 28 Sep 16 WED 28 SEP 2016 Full Time reaction to Celtic's memorable 3-3 Champions League match with Manchester City.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

This year, Queen Elizabeth celebrates 60 years as Queen of Great Britain and the Commonwealth. Her father, King George VI, died on February 6th 1952. Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Philip, were visiting Kenya at the time, on their way to Canada. T

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Recently celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary, royal couple Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall is allegedly going to have a divorce by the Queen's order. Prince Charles was told by Queen Elizabeth to go ahead with the divorce a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Why don't you come along? 为什么不和我一起去? A:Hi,Tony,where are you going now? 嗨,托尼,你要去哪里? B:I am going to the cinema. 我要去电影院。 A:What is on tonight? 今晚哪部电影上映? B:Harry potter and the Hal

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

To: Sharif ~ From: Sara Dear Sharif, I always thought that dreams were just dreams, but you made them all come true and even better, you built new dreams with me! I can not thank you enough for being more than perfect because you showed me that even

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Echo! 回声! Fairy tales are wonderful, magical stories that capture children's imaginations and delight and entertain them. 童话是精彩、奇妙的故事,抓住孩子们的想象力并为他们带来欢笑和娱乐。 Well, maybe today at l

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

FORTY-THREE Chapter 9 IT was past five, and some of the visitors had already arrived, when the master of the house came home. He entered together with Sergius Ivanich Koznyshev and Pestsov, who had met on the doorstep. These two were the chief repres

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Robert had been jesting with Jon and old Lord Hunter as the prince circled the field after unhorsing Sir Barristan in the final tilt to claim the champion's crown. 当王太子在决胜战中击倒巴利斯坦爵士,绕场一周,准备接下优胜宝

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》