A photo of Britain's Prince George made an animal charity angry. It shows him giving chocolate ice cream to his dog. The charity, the RSPCA, said George was being kind to his dog, but it wasn't a good thing to do. It said chocolate and ice cream are

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Probably everyone knows by now that the Duchess of Cambridge wife of Prince William is pregnant. For some time now, Britain and the Commonwealth heads of government have been talking about changing the law to allow a female baby to be next in line to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Symphony #5, Movement 2 piano Song 贝多芬第五交响乐第二乐章 I've been thinking, if Mr. Beethoven and his housekeeper did leave, surely we could find someone nice to live upstairs. 我一直在想如果贝多芬先生和他的女管家真的

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 贝多芬住我家楼上

Princes William and Harry have fun at the concert 1st July, 2007 would have been the 46th birthday of Diana, Princess of Wales. 2007 also sees the 10th anniversary of her untimely death in a car accident. Her two sons Prince William and Prince Harry

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

性是一种语法特征,英语名词的性往往自身就可以表明,在单词形式上没有性的特征和变化,例如:表示人的名词的性,阳性man阴性woman,以下一一类推: boy男孩,girl女孩;brother兄弟,sister姐妹

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

Then two women rose to the microphone. 然后,有两位女性观众走到话筒前。 The first asked, Do you think it's okay to work for a company that competes with the company you worked for before business school? 第一位女士问我:你认为

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

I could not bear it, Catelyn said, trembling. 这样子我承受不了。她颤抖着回答。 You must, he said. Sansa must wed Joffrey, that is clear now, we must give them no grounds to suspect our devotion. 你必须忍耐。他说:珊莎要嫁给

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Enough! Ser Rodrik called out. He gave the prince a hand and yanked him back to his feet. 住手!罗德利克爵士吼道,他拉了托曼一把,协助他站起来。 Well fought. Lew, Donnis, help them out of their armor. He looked around. Prin

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

You see Prince Joffrey? Jon asked. 你看到乔佛里王子了吗?琼恩问。 She hadnt, not at first glance, but when she looked again she found him to the back, under the shade of the high stone wall. 她原本没有看到,但仔细一瞧,便发

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

What are you talking about? Arya asked suddenly. 你们在说什么呀?艾莉亚突然问。 Jeyne gave her a startled look, then giggled. Sansa looked abashed. Beth blushed. No one answered. 珍妮露出吃惊的表情,随即咯咯笑了起来。珊

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

London Show Looks Back at Princes Career An exhibit in London is offering music lovers a chance to see over 200 items once owned by the recording artist known as Prince. The show is called My Name is Prince. It follows his long career in the music in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Saudi Crown Prince Detains Opponents, Expands Power The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is expanding his power over the Middle East country with a reported anti-corruption campaign. 沙特王储正在通过反腐运动扩大他在这个中东国家的权力

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

影片对白 Rabbit: Keep still. They're reading Lady Eleanor's will. Goose: I've got a bad feeling about this. Ducks: I can't watch. If Lord Dargis gets the estate, we're done for . We're doomed! Rabbit: Shh! Quiet. Lawyer: To my devoted Smithee, I mak

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

This is AP news minute. 1. The key suspect in last year's Paris attacks faced several terror related charges. Salah Abdeslam left appearing in Paris under heavy security. He will be placed in isolation under the watch of specially trained guards. 2.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(五)月

AS IT IS 2016-06-17 UAE: War in Yemen 'Practically' Over 阿联酋:也门战争几近结束 The United Arab Emirates (UAE) says its troops are ending their involvement in the war in Yemen. The UAE is a major ally of Saudi Arabia and part of the Saudi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-10 Prince William and Family Enjoy Snowy Break 威廉王子一家四口滑雪度假 The British royal family has released photos of Prince William and family on a ski vacation in the French Alps. 今日,英国王室发布了威廉王

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

As we hope you have realised, Bertie is Back as a Prince, and this is the first story since he returned to his human form. The Wicked Queen has been banished to the pond where she lives as a frog. But poor Bertie isnt really feeling himself. His lost

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

In these three short stories, Sadie the Swan takes The True Princess Test, the Pond Life are haunted by a Ghost Swan, and Bertie sees off Barker the Dog. We first published the stories, right at the beginning of Storynory in November 2005. They forme

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

We are getting really into the holiday mood now, with the absolutely true story of how Prince Bertie the Frog met Santa Claus. And as a special treat this story is our first to come with music and ambiance. Read by Natasha. Duration 23 Minutes. Proof

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Chapter 21 - Prince Andrey returns to Moscow Pierre drove to Marya Dmitrievnas to tell her of the fulfillment of her wish that Kuragin should be banished from Moscow. The whole house was in a state of alarm and commotion. Natasha was very ill, having

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著