冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第98期:第七章 艾莉亚 (9)
时间:2019-01-02 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
Enough! Ser Rodrik called out. He gave the prince a hand and yanked him back to his feet. "住手!"罗德利克爵士吼道,他拉了托曼一把,协助他站起来。"
Well fought. Lew, Donnis, help them out of their armor. He looked around. Prince Joffrey, Robb, will you go another round? 打得很好。路易、唐尼斯,帮他们把护甲脱掉。"他环顾四周,"乔佛里王子,罗柏,你们要不要再来一场?"
Robb, already sweaty from a previous bout 1, moved forward eagerly. Gladly. 罗柏身上虽然还流淌着前一场比试的汗水,却迫不及待地踏步向前:"乐意之至。"
Joffrey moved into the sunlight in response to Rodrik’s summons. His hair shone like spun 2 gold. 乔佛里听到罗德利克爵士的传唤,这会儿也从先前所在的阴影里走进阳光下。他的头发在太阳照射下亮如金箔,
He looked bored. This is a game for children, Ser Rodrik. 但脸上却挂着一副百无聊赖的神色。"罗德利克爵士,这都是小孩子把戏。"
Theon Greyjoy gave a sudden bark of laughter. You are children, he said derisively 3. 席恩·葛雷乔伊不禁放声笑道:"你们俩是小孩子没错呀。"
Robb may be a child, Joffrey said. I am a prince. And I grow tired of swatting at Starks with a play sword. "罗柏是不是小孩子我不知道,"乔佛里说,"但我可是堂堂王太子,我不想再跟姓史塔克的家伙拿木头玩具挥来挥去了。"
You got more swats than you gave, Joff, Robb said. Are you afraid? "小乔,你中剑的次数可比你挥的次数要多。"罗柏道,"你怕了么?"
Prince Joffrey looked at him. Oh, terrified, he said. You’re so much older. Some of the Lannister men laughed. 乔佛里面无表情地看着他。"噢哟,好恐怖。"他说:"咱们的老战士发话哩。"兰尼斯特家的侍从闻言便笑。
Jon looked down on the scene with a frown. Joffrey is truly a little shit, he told Arya. 琼恩皱眉看着场子上发生的事。"乔佛里实在是个不折不扣的浑球。"他告诉艾莉亚。
Ser Rodrik tugged 4 thoughtfully at his white whiskers. What are you suggesting? he asked the prince. 罗德利克爵士若有所思地捻捻那撮白胡子,"那请问您有什么想法?"他询问王子。
Live steel. "我要真刀真枪地打。"
Done, Robb shot back. You’ll be sorry! "没问题,"罗柏立刻吼回去,"你会后悔的!"
The master-at-arms put a hand on Robb’s shoulder to quiet him. Live steel is too dangerous. 教头伸手按住罗柏的肩膀,要他冷静。"用真剑太危险,
I will permit you tourney swords, with blunted edges. 我只准你们用比武时的钝剑。"
n.侵袭,发作;一次(阵,回);拳击等比赛
- I was suffering with a bout of nerves.我感到一阵紧张。
- That bout of pneumonia enfeebled her.那次肺炎的发作使她虚弱了。
v.纺,杜撰,急转身
- His grandmother spun him a yarn at the fire.他奶奶在火炉边给他讲故事。
- Her skilful fingers spun the wool out to a fine thread.她那灵巧的手指把羊毛纺成了细毛线。
adv. 嘲笑地,嘲弄地
- This answer came derisively from several places at the same instant. 好几个人都不约而同地以讥讽的口吻作出回答。
- The others laughed derisively. 其余的人不以为然地笑了起来。
标签:
权力的游戏