Listening. Listen carefully to the tape. Mr.Brown's landlady has many house rules. Write down five of them. It's that woman. She drives me crazy. It all started right from the very first day. I was saying from the very first evening when I set foot i

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

Every interaction you have with someone does one of two things: it helps your reputation, or it hurts your reputation. 你与每个人的交流会出现两种情况之一:它有助于你的名誉,或者有害于你的名誉。 Here's a perfect ex

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Vesna: Tell me something about the cuisine you prefer? Karlo: My favorite kind is my mum's cooking. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. I'm used to and prefer Mediterranean cuisine. I love food to be healthy cooked and try to hold onto my eating sche

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Chapter 3 第三章 Little as Geppetto's house was, it was neat and comfortable. 杰佩托的房子很小,但很整洁和舒适。 It was a small room on the ground floor, with a tiny window under the stairway. 那是一间小小的地下室,只有

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

United States Defense Secretary Jim Mattis has announced that, for the first time, the Afghanistan military is fully involved in the war with Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Mattis spoke with members of the U.S. Senate this week about the Trump administrat

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Lesson 3 Business 1.Business is business. 2.It's none of your business. 3.I mean business. 4.Just plug it in,and we're in business. 5.You have no business criticizing others. 6.Don't poke your nose into my business. 7.Please take the dog to do its bu

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

We move to the third stage, where we only give them a coin. 我们开始了第三阶段的训练。只把一枚硬币留在机器上。 Now, like most of us who have gotten used to a good thing, this really pisses them off. 此时乌鸦飞过来,看到

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

14. We'll let you have the official offer on Monday. 星期一就给您正式报盘。 还能这样说: We will let you know the price we can offer on Monday. Monday is the time for you to have the official offer. 应用解析: let alone 更不用说

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

【生词预览】 insane 疯狂的, asylum 精神病院, poke 刺 【笑话原文】 Thirteen Amaniswalkingbyaninsaneasylumandhearsalltheresidentschanting,Thirteen!Thirteen!Quitecuriousaboutallthis,hefindsaholeinthefence,looksinandsomeonepokeshi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Jordan said, Every time I see you, you have a beautiful woman on your arm. How do you do that? What's your secret? Ryan said, Well, there's really no secret. It's simply a matter of being confident. Women like confidence. I meet women just by introdu

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Let's hear the contract! Let us take off our caps together. All right? 让我们先听听协定的内容。咱俩同时摘帽子,同意吗? All right. Ready then! Pinocchio began to count, One! Two! Three! 同意。好,准备!皮诺乔开始大

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

1.Have no stomach for对没有兴趣A: Will you play tennis with us tomorrow? B: Sorry, I cannot, I just have no stomach for that. A: Then what about seeing a movie? B: Thats good! 甲:明天和我们一起打网球好吗? 乙:抱歉我不能。我

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

MADRID, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Real Sociedad came back from 2-0 down at home to hand FC Barcelona their first defeat of the the BBVA Primera Liga this season when beating the leaders 3-2 on Saturday night. Barca looked to be cruising when they went 2-0

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.Maryland police say shots were fired and an inmate is dead after escaping from a hospital, taking a guard's gun then shooting a driver in the head before driving off. Police say the driver was not seriously injured by Kelvin Poke. 2.A team from Sc

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(一)月

人物:乔伊、罗斯、钱德勒、莫妮卡、瑞秋、菲比 事件:瑞秋和巴里见面归来,众人开始八卦瑞秋,罗斯在一旁干着急。 剧情片段 Monica:Look, look! Its Rachel and Barry. No, dont everybody look at once①!

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

5. You know swimming against the current is difficult. 你知道的,逆水游泳很难。 还能这样说: Swimming against the current is rather hard, you know it. As you know that it is difficult to swim against the current. 应用解析: mak

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

本期内容: SharesinNintendorosebynearlyaquarterfollowingthesuccessoftheJapanesecompanysnewPokmonGogame,inwhichusershuntcharactersinreal-worldlocationsusingsmartphones,helpedbyin-gamepurchases.ItimmediatelyheadedtheAmericangamingcharts.Nintendosp

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

五一小长假,是吃喝放松的好时机!哪些美食新潮流值得尝试?快听Jenny和Tara分享这些即将走红中国的美国网红食物! 关键词: Food trend: 美食潮流 Trendy food: 很流行的食物 Foodie: 吃货 #1.Pok: 生

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Oh, yes, she purred, my giant of Lannister. 哎哟,可不是嘛,她愉悦地说,我的兰尼斯特巨人。 She mounted him then, and for a time, she almost made him believe it. Tyrion went to sleep smiling... 说完她骑到他身上,一时之

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

S: Why must we all go to the hospital? M: Im afraid Papa wants to teach Granny a lesson. Poor Granny(sigh). A month ago, these people were strangers. Now she must share power with the mother and I must marry the son. E: You wont marry him,though

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音