- 33 - persecute v.迫害 persevere v.坚持,坚忍,不屈不挠 persist v.(in)坚持,持续 personality n.人格,个性 personnel n.全体人员,全体职员;人事(部门) perspective n.透视画法,透视图;远景,前途;观点,看法 persuasion n.说服,说服力 pessimistic a.悲观(主义)的 pest

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 俞敏洪07年考研英语词汇

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Mike! 杨琳,赶快来告诉大家今天都要学什么? A: 没问题! 今天我们要一起来聊聊美国人热衷的橄榄球比赛,看看怎么表达了如指掌,还要告诉

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Tomorrow New York's American Museum of Natural History opens an exhibit designed to provide insight into dinosaur lifestyles. The exhibit showcases new discoveries , many of them from China. They include feathered dinosaurs and an ancestor of T-rex.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

Thumbelina. There was once a woman who lived in a tiny cottage which had a beautiful garden. She was very happy tending her garden, but over time she became sad. She had no children who could share her garden with her. She decided to ask the old witc

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

By Jim Malone Washington 25 March 2008 In the U.S. presidential election campaign, Democrat Hillary Clinton was on the defensive Tuesday about a 1996 visit to Bosnia while Republican John McCain sought to boost his economic credentials. VOA National

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

NSA, DHS Lose Free Speech Legal Fight 美国国家安全局和国土安全部遭遇法律失利 The U.S. National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security suffered a legal defeat Tuesday as a feisty T-shirt designer reaffirmed the righ

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Fifty years ago, Mel Brooks released The Producers. It was a movie about a scam to put on a Broadway musical that lost money. Years later, it became a Broadway musical about putting on that musical. And like the fictional musical

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

(SOUNDBITE OF POEM, IF I UNDERSTOOD YOU, WOULD I HAVE THIS LOOK ON MY FACE?) ALAN ALDA: (Reading) People are dying because we can't communicate in ways that allow us to understand one another. That sounds like an exaggeration, but I don't think it is

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Winter Wheat According to the famous song, America is beautiful for its spacious skies, purple mountains, and amber waves of grain. If you were to make a music video based on these lyrics youd probably want mid to late summer images of fruit-laden tr

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

By Kent Klein Washington 01 October 2009 President Barack Obama (file photo) U.S. President Barack Obama has met with his top military commanders, diplomats, intelligence officials and other advisers, to review Washington's war strategy in Afghanist

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

Hey! and thenOuch! 伤害性刺激作用于末梢神经引起神经兴奋电活动,沿着脊髓传人神经纤维中的细纤维(A和c纤维)传人脊髓,进而引起痛觉。痛觉是由于痛觉感受器受刺激而诱发的,其他感受器受到

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest