No Botox, no surgery, not even a drop of hair dye... what's the secret to looking this good at 81? Nina Snelling thinks it's because she's never got married! 不打肉毒杆菌,不做手术,甚至不用任何的染发剂81岁了还看起来那么年

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在人们的印象中,男人在钱财方面总是比女人大方豪迈,而近期美国印第安那大学的一项研究却表明,在慈善事业上,女人可一点儿也不比男人差,甚至大方很多,到底是什么原因呢?我们来

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

恭喜!安妮海瑟薇即将当妈 【Related News】 恭喜!安公主怀孕了! 海瑟薇今年已经33岁了,而据外媒报道,她与丈夫亚当即将迎来第一个孩子。因为有媒体拍到了海瑟薇在比弗利山庄的孕照,目

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lesson 186 Will you marry me? 1.Will you marry me?嫁给我好吗? 2.Marry me,please.请你嫁给我。 3.He is a married man.他是个已婚男人。 4.Are you married or single?你结婚了还是单身? 5.I am going to marry Lyle.我要和莱尔结

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Nobody is gonna be everything to you, ultimately it's just the simple action of committing yourself, meeting your responsibilities, that matters. 语音讲解 单词发音 commit /kəˈmɪt/ ultimately /ˈʌltəmətli/ meeting /ˈmiːtɪŋ/ 连词发音

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Hehasabigmouth. 他是个大嘴巴。 例句: You'dbetternottellhim,hehasabigmouth. 你最好不要告诉他,他大嘴巴。 Whydidyoutellittoeverybody?Itoldyoutokeepasecret.Youreallyhaveabigmouth. 为什么你把这个告诉所有人,我让你保

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Divorcees are more likely to have a heart attack than their peers who stay married, US research suggests. 美国一项研究显示,离婚人士比其他婚姻关系正常的同龄人更易患心脏病。 An analysis of 15,827 people showed women we

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

听歌学英语:时光飞逝多快 Someone Like You已消逝在人海 Adele,这个名字大家应该不会陌生,在前几期的节目中,Nic已经详细的介绍过她了,今天要推荐的歌曲也是应一位可可网友的要求,推荐来

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

So you end up meeting your now wife when you guys were 14 15 years old in the church group. 所以你见到你老婆是在十四五岁,你俩都在教堂 You end up dating, starting to date when you were in college, get married when you were 23 yea

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

小张是广东外语外贸大学国际贸易专业的应届毕业生。他想应聘一家跨国贸易公司。下面是他的面试过程。想要从事这一行业的人不妨借鉴一下小张的面试经验。 A: Good afternoon, sir. B: Good afte

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of hum123 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Topic 1-Crowd Funding Coffee Shops Closed down One after Another Once the most fashionable thing in the investment circle was to crowdfund a coffee shop, but in the last 2 years, we've seen a series of closedowns of these cafes. The most recent and p

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

unit 386 婚礼习俗 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Are the ceremony and reception held in the same place? A:婚礼和婚宴在同一地点举行吗? B:No,not usually. Most people are married in a church, and then the wedding party and guests go to

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

She wasn't getting enough sleep. She blamed him. She wanted to sleep in the other bedroom. He said, You can't do that. Married people should sleep in the same bedroom and in the same bed. She said, Not if one of them sounds like a farm animal. He pro

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

It took another few weeks and the work of another detective to track her down. 乔布斯聘请了另一位侦探,几个月后找到了她的下落。 After giving him up, Joanne had married his biological father, Abdulfattah John Jandali, and they

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

临死之时 Nearing the end, Stanislaw is surrounded by loved ones. As the final moment approaches, he gathers all his strength and whispers, I must tell you my greatest secret. His family urges him to go on。 临死之前,Stanislaw被他挚爱的家

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Jessica: So Ashley, what are you going to do this summer? Ashley: I am really excited. This summer I'm going to my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. We are having a huge party and I'm really excited. My entire family is going to be there. they'

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night Wouldn't it be nice if we were older? Then we wouldn't have to wait so long And wouldn't it be nice to live together In the kind of world where we belong You know its gonna make it that much better When we can

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Grave - Megan amp; Liz Nineteen and naive, No boy could ever, ever hurt me.... It takes a man to do that And I was calling

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Max, you look insanely good. 麦克斯,你今晚真美。 Thanks. Now, maybe you could repeat that to your wife, and where is she? 谢谢夸奖。要不要把这句话对你老婆复诵一遍啊,她人呢? We never got married. 我没有跟她结

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季