Not long before, my sister called me, she said she would be married during Spring Festival, I was so happy for her. In the wedding, I took the video, I recorded down the beautiful moment. In my heart, my sister was just like the small girl, we played

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Famous Chinese TV host Sa Beining officially married Lisa Hoffman, a Chinese-speaking Canadian celebrity, on Monday. 本周一,中国著名电视主持人撒贝宁宣布和加拿大名人丽萨霍夫曼结婚,丽萨会讲中文。 The two fell in

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

My husband an I will be married 10 years this fall, and I think we're ready for some new vows. We've pretty much mastered for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, forsaking all othters. Instead of repeating those vows and recommitting to what

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The Date Father Didnt Keep (父亲失约) It happened in one of those picturesque Danish taverns that cater to tourists and where English is spoken. I was with my father on a business-and-pleasure trip,and in our leisure hours we were hav

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

For many, a successful marriage can be put down to attraction, devotion, patience and true love. But one group of statisticians begs to differ. 对于很多人来说,成功的婚姻可以归因于吸引力、奉献、耐心以及真爱。而日前的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

For many, a successful marriage can be put down to attraction, devotion, patience and true love. But one group of statisticians begs to differ. 对于很多人来说,成功的婚姻可以归因于吸引力、奉献、耐心以及真爱。而日前的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hollywood star George Clooney has married human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin in Venice, in one of the most eagerly anticipated events of the showbusiness year. 好莱坞影星乔治克鲁尼昨日与人权律师艾莫阿拉穆丁在威尼斯举办婚礼

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一、代入法 这是进行英语写作时最常用的方法。同学们在掌握一定的词汇和短语之后,结合一定的语法知识,按照句子的结构特点,直接用英语代人相应的句式即可。如: ◎ 他从不承认自己

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

托福写作开头切莫大意:举例分析 1、废话连篇急煞读者失败案例: This topic is very interesting. I am very interested in talking about this topic. Because I am also a college student and I am not married修改方案:开门见

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

But I do not think he was a happy man. 然而我认为他生活得并不幸福。 He suffered from dyspepsia, and he might often be seen sucking a tablet of pepsin; 他长期患消化不良症,嘴里经常含着一片胃蛋白酶药片。 in the mo

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

I stepped into my marriage under the presumption that love will last forever, but I was wrong. Committing your life to another person, until death do you part, is not always the happily ever after that you might see in fairy-tales and romance stories

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Something as dramatic as our identity has now become a matter of choice, as this slide is meant to indicate. 如今像我们的性别身份这类的事都成了选择的话题了,就像这张幻灯片试图说明的那样。 We don't inherit an ide

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

I'm still single. Will you marry me? I will marry you. I don't want to get married yet. I've always been very happy since I married you. I regret having married you. My wife is cheating on me. Let's get divorced. Tomorrow is our thirtieth wedding ann

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby. Then we are frustrated[沮丧的] that the kids arent old enough and well be more content[满意的] when they are. After that were frustrated that we have teenagers to

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

According to the survey done by Zhenai.com, the capital city of Beijing came top for the number of singles earning more than 50,000 Yuan, or 8,000 US dollars a month, followed by Shenzhen, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Most wealthy single men work in the m

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Want To Sleep Better, Find A Good Mate Women's Sleep Habits Linked to Love In unsurprising news, women in bad relationships have a poorer quality of sleep. Of course, maybe all these women date men who snore. A study conducted by Wendy M. Troxel, PhD

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

自用车族的英语用语

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Naked Wedding, a recent hit TV series, tells the story of a young couple, Liu Yiyang (L) and Tong Jiaqian (R), who got married with no house, no car and no thick wad of banknotes. Stressed by sky-high housing prices, young Chinese couples find ways t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

雅思口语考试一直是中国考生们的软肋,所以我们必须多做一些口语练习题,特别是一些经典的题目,这样才能在最短的时间内提升最多,那么接下来就来看看为大家总结的25个经典口语练习题

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

WRITING TASK 1 题目:剑6 Test 4 The first bar (1) illustrates the number of marriages and divorces in American (2) from 1970 to 2000 while the second bar chart (1) demonstrates the marital status of adult Americans over last 30 years. (3) 1. 注意

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语