幸福是什么?它不是一个最终结果,寻找幸福的过程本身。追寻幸福的这条道路上是没有终点站的,所以,让我们像不愁薪水那样去工作,像不曾受伤过那样去爱,像旁若无人那样去跳舞。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Happiness is a journey 幸福是个过程 We always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, than another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are. After tha

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Divorce rates in China have been on the rise for ten consecutive years. Last year alone saw a shocking 3.1 million divorces. This seems to become a major trend in line with developed countries in Western Europe and North America. Susanne Choi is a so

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Katie Couric: Family law practitioner Mark Barondess has tried to demystify both marriage and divorce with his new book

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I have two sisters, the oldest one was married a year ago. Now my sister is pregnant and I cant wait to see her baby. I feel so excited about the coming baby, I will be her aunt, which means I grow up. When the child is born, I will take care of her,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一、代入法 这是进行英语写作时最常用的方法。同学们在掌握一定的词汇和短语之后,结合一定的语法知识,按照句子的结构特点,直接用英语代人相应的句式即可。如: ◎ 他从不承认自己

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A:Tony? Oh,it's been a while since we've talked to each other. So nice to hear you again. Tony?好久没通电话了。听到你的声音太好了。 B:Same here. Hey, did you know Terry is going to be married? She invited me to her wedding and she

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这部分内容包括行业分析、市场分析和竞争分析。行业分析包括企业所在行业概述、对行业发展方向的预测、对驱动因素的分析。市场分析的核心内容是在市场细分的基础上确定目标市场。要

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The marriage market 婚姻市场 Got to have a J.O.B. 必须要有一份工作 Women still most want to marry men with money 女性仍然最想嫁给有钱的男人 JANE AUSTEN'S characters took it for granted that men with money made more eligible m

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Listen to the dialogues and fill in the form below. A:Could you help me to fill up this form? I can't see the words clearly! B:Sure.First, what's your family name? A:Lee.L-E-E. B:Okay.And, your given name? A:What's given name? B:It means your first n

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Education For All Nowadays in China,the limit to candidates for college entrance examination is not so strict as before. People of all ages and even married people can take the examination and have a chance of becoming a college student. The new regu

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Marriage is an institution in which a man losses his bachelors degree and the woman gets her masters status. Top 14 Humor of Getting married #CASE 1 Getting married is like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you se

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A husband and wife who claim to be the world's oldest married couple have celebrated their joint birthdays - with a combined age of 211. 自称是世界上最年迈的夫妇庆祝了二人年龄合为211岁的共同的生日。 Karam Chand celebrated

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Our parents divorced when Karen was a toddler, and a few years later we were blessed with the best of a complicated world - a father and a stepfather. The situation wound up a bit confusing later on down the road. Especially when it was time for Kare

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Cheater cheater where'd you meet her down at ernies bar? Did she smile your way twirl her hair and say, how cute dimples are? Did she use that line 'your place or mine' while you danced with her real slow? tell me cheater cheater where'd you meet tha

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

One 92-year-old man proves it's never too late to tell someone you love them. 一位92岁高龄的老人向人们证明了,如果你想告诉某人你爱她(他),此刻永远都不算太晚。 Last year, Howard Attebery of San Diego married C

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

single 单身; engaged 订婚; married已婚; widowed丧偶; divorced 离婚; separated 分居; be living together 同居; spouse 伴侣; In a relationship有对象; It's complicated说不清; In an open relationship有对象,但开放; In a civil

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I stepped into my marriage under the presumption that love will last forever, but I was wrong. Committing your life to another person, until death do you part, is not always the happily ever after that you might see in fairy-tales and romance stories

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语