Don't Cry Joni - 美国乡村音乐 Jimmy, please say youll want for me强尼,请告诉我,你需要我 Im grow up someday你将看见我已经长大 Youll see saving all my kisses just for you爱情永远充满阳光 Joni was the gift who lived next door强尼,你是住在我隔壁的女

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A married couple, both avid golfers, were discussing the future one night.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

When Will Americans in Their Twenties Grow Up?二十岁是不是可以挥霍的光阴? Welcome to This Is America from VOA Learning English. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. And Im Jim Tedder. This week on our program, we look at changes in the lives of Americ

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

'The Count and the Wedding Guest' by O. Henry 《伯爵与婚礼上的来客》 by 欧亨利 We present the short story The Count and the Wedding Guest, by O. Henry. The story was originally adapted and recorded by the U.S. Department of State. Andy

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

'Athenaise,' by Kate Chopin 英语短篇小说:《Athenaise》 by 凯特肖邦 Our story today is called Athenaise. It was written by Kate Chopin. Here is Barbara Klein with the story. Athenaise went away one morning to visit her parents, ten miles b

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

11.1 一般现在时的用法 1) 经常性或习惯性的动作,常与表示频度的时间状语连用。时间状语: every, sometimes, at, on Sunday。例如: I leave home for school at 7 every morning. 每天早上我七点离开家。 2)

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Men are 10 times more scared of marrying the wrong person than of never getting married at all. Bachelor Carl Weisman got fed up of being classified as a playboy, a loser or a commitment-phobe so he set out to find out exactly why he and a growing nu

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 9 Culture 第九课 文化 June 18 6月18日 What Did I Say? 我说错了什么? Read it! 读读看! Alex asked Carol's age. 亚力克斯问卡萝几岁。 That's a personal question and impolite in Western culture. 在西方文化里,这是

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Wow, I can't believe it! 哇,我简直不能相信! What can't you believe? 你不相信什么? My sister is getting married. 我的姐姐要结婚了。 Why is that hard to believe? 这有什么不能相信的? Oh, that isn't hard to believe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A: Hey Jane. How are you doing these days? B: Hi Martha. Everything is perfect. A: Are you enjoying married life? B: It couldn't be better. My husband is so supportive with my work and he helps around the house so much. A: You're so lucky. I hope to

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

Chapter 1 It was a mile nearer through the wood. Mechanically, Syson turned up by the forge and lifted the field-gate. The blacksmith and his mate stood still, watching the trespasser. But Syson looked too much a gentleman to be accosted. They let hi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

婚后生活怎么样?挺好的,我老公很支持我的工作,还帮我分担很多家务!哇哦,好幸福哦! A: Hey Jane. How are you doing these days? B: Hi Martha. Everything is perfect. A: Are you enjoying married life? B: It couldn

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

今天我们要学的词是in store。 In store是即将发生的。If Katie had known what was in store for her, she would not have married Tom, 意思是如果凯蒂早知道跟汤姆结婚会过什么样的日子,肯定不会嫁给他。 美国维

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

She continues to hold my hands. She looks at me with eagerness; with love. I feel profoundly humble. Clare? Yes? Could we back up? Could we pretend that this is a normal first date between two normal people? Okay. Clare gets up and goes back to her s

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

当宾语从句后跟有宾语补足语时,通常在宾语从句处使用形式宾语it,而将真正的宾语从句移至句末: I think it best that you should stay here. 我认为你最好住这儿。 He hasnt made it known when he is going t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

访谈录,俘获,白马王子,Did you know? There are a hundred million single Americans, but meeting the right one can seem impossible. So ladies, if you've ever needed advice on how to get the guy, then you'll wanna check this o

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Love Means Sharing the Same Diseases Married couples share more than their homes, cars and finances - they are also likely to have some of the same diseases, experts say. If a spouse suffers from asth

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You've heard the old saying

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

想要练好托福口语考试,至少要选一套好的教材。好的教材应该情景分类,告诉你在什么场合说什么样的话,最好能附有文化背景的介绍,因为东西方文化差异大,同样的场景,用中式思想表

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

When should you move from dating to being husband and wife? Every relationship is different. You should get married when YOU feel the time is right. Not the society, not your family, You. 哪个时间是从情人转变成夫妻的最佳时间?每段关

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文