Two friends who had not seen each other a great while, meeting by chance, one asked the other how he did? He replied that he was not very well, and was married since they had last met. That is good news indeed. Nay, not so very good neither, for I ma

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Smart(精明的) man + smart woman = romance Smart man + dumb(愚蠢的) woman = pregnancy(怀孕) Dumb man + smart woman = affair Dumb man + dumb woman = marriage Smart boss + smart employee = profit

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Hen and stag parties Yvonne: Welcome to 6 Minute English! Im Yvonne Archer and Kate, thanks for joining me today. Kate: Youre welcome, Yvonne! Yvonne: Now, as the wedding season comes to an end, many newly-weds people who just got married - will be t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

fill someone in 告诉某人, 让他了解一些状况 A: Really? You and Scott got married? Fill me in. It's been five years. I thought you used to think he was the biggest geek in the world. A: 真的吗? 妳和 Scott 结婚了? 告诉我是怎么回

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

托福写作开头切莫大意 1、废话连篇急煞读者 失败案例: Topic --Should college students be allowed to get married? This topic is very interesting. I am very interested in talking about this topic. Because I am also a college stude

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

关于家眷 50.Have you got married?你结婚了吗? 51.Are you married?你结婚了吗? 52.Yes,sir.I'm married.是的,先生,我结婚了。 53.There is no hurry for that.I think I'll try to earn enough for that.不用忙

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

1. Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2. I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3. Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4. I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5. Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

get+过去分词是一个比较常用的结构,但许多初学者对该结构的用法并不是很熟悉,尤其是不知道它与普通的被动语态有何区别,不知道其中的过去分词是否有什么限制。本文特对此作一些简单

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

我还是不明白你的意思。 误:I don't still understand what you mean. 正:I still don't understand what you mean. 析:still 用于否定句时,应放在 don't, haven't, didn't 等否定词之前。又如: He still doesn't understand

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Hi, Alex, what are you doing? 嗨,阿莱克斯,你在做什么? I'm sending my dad a card. 我在给我爸爸寄张卡片。 Is today his birthday? 今天是他的生日吗? No. Today is Father's Day. 不是。今天是父亲节。 No, it's n

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

JUDY WOODRUFF:And we return to today's Supreme Court arguments involving the federal Defense of Marriage Act with a debate of our own. Supporting the law is Ken Klukowski. He's the director of the Center for Religious Liberty at the Family Research C

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

把套套放在自己的车里是多么的重要啊 always keep your condoms in your car I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Ross: No! No! Im not! Its-its-its perfect! I mean its better than you just-just moving here, cause its us together forever, and thats-thats what I want. Emily: Weve only known each other for six weeks! Ross: Yeah, I know, so what? I mean, whos-whos t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Contented Married Life A man was telling one of his friends the secret of his contented married life, My wife makes all the small decisions, he explained, and I make all the big ones, so we never interfere in each other's business and never get annoy

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

俗语:消息绝对可靠! 绝对可靠!朋友阿P信誓旦旦,我查过资料了,马的年龄可以根据马的牙齿数目和形状来确定 哦,阿P近段正在拍一部有关马的记录片,所以脑子有点进水,话里话外全是

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

For many, a successful marriage can be put down to attraction, devotion, patience and true love. But one group of statisticians begs to differ. They have developed a distinctly unromantic formula to predict how compatible a couple are based on their

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

July 5th is indeed a joyous day. We have heard the news of Michelle Chen's marriage registration and pregnancy and now, wedding bells are ringing for Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo! 7月5号真是个好日子。继陈妍希宣布领证和怀孕的消息之后

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1)协助主要动词构成谓语动词词组的词叫助动词(Auxiliary Verb)。被协助的动词称作主要动词(Main Verb)。 助动词自身没有词义,不可单独使用,例如: He doesn't like English. 他不喜欢英语。 (

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

人物介绍(Introducing Somebody) 美文欣赏 Although Princeton, New Jersey, has a world-famous university, it is still a small quiet town. It is not a place where anyone would expect to see strange characters on the street. That is why one wo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A couple had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the old gentleman said to his wife, Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years. Yeah, she replied, Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting h

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文