Lesson 6 How It Feels When Parents Divorce Text A Ari, age fourteen When my parents were married, I hardly ever saw my Dad becausc he was always busy working. Now that they're divorced , I've gotten t

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(379) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版

动词的语态 一 . 概念 : 动词的语态是动词的一种形式 , 表示主语和谓语之间语法或语义的关系 . 英语的语态有两种 : 主动语态和被动语态 . 主动语态用于主动句 , 表示主语是动作的执行者 . 被

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 高中语法汇总

Married people are twice as likely to become obese than their single counterparts, scientists claim. 科研人员日前称,已婚人士发胖的几率为单身人士的两倍。 Greek researchers found that married couples were more likely to becom

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

In recent years, researchers have attempted to use a variety of statistics and surveys to answer a question that's occupied countless generations of philosophers: What makes us truly happy? 近年来,研究人员试图利用各种统计和调查方法

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

上大学有助于婚姻美满

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Although I had never met him, I knew that my grandfather had been five feet, six inches tall, while my stately grandmother stood five feet, eleven inches. As a teen-ager leafing through old photographs with Grandma, I finally realized how unusual the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Happiness is a JourneyWe always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, than another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more contet when they are. After that we're frustrated th

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

We always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, than another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more contet when they are. After that we're frustrated that we have teenagers t

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What in China is considered a naked marriage is simply a normal marriage inAustralia. 实际上,中国人眼中的裸婚在澳大利亚是一种十分平常的结婚方式。 The expectation that a man should provide material goods before a woman w

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Recent surveys by a youth group show that more than 80 percent of single youths in China are constantly under pressure from their parents to get married. As familial pressures are at an all-time high during big holiday gatherings such as the Spring F

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

结婚是人生中的大事,这个话题不论是生活中还是电影中都是一再被提及。我们学过了求婚,这次来看看结 婚都怎么说。 1. I hope one day we will get married then have couples of kids. 我希望我们有一天能

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

七夕,Chinese Valentine's Day。Wenwen一向认为这一天作为给爱侣们的节日,多少有点牵强。因为这牛郎织女一年一见,多揪心啊。要说这是坚贞凄美爱情的典范,那倒是值得现代人学习。那么今天,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In recent years, researchers have attempted to use a variety of statistics and surveys to answer a question that's occupied countless generations of philosophers: What makes us truly happy? 近年来,研究人员试图利用各种统计和调查方法

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

New Words lab n. 实验室,研究室 convince vt. 说服;使确信,使信服 hypnotize vt. 使着迷;对施催眠术;使恍惚vi. 施催眠术;使进入睡觉状态 humanity n. 人类;人道;仁慈;人文学科 outfit n. 机构;用具

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

1. I can't make it at that time. 我脱不开身啊。 2. I'd love to, but I am busy. 我想,但是我很忙! 3. You see I'm in the middle of something. 你看,我正忙着呢。 4. I'm sorry, I'm otherwise engaged. 对不起,我有其他安排了

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

第4期:问家庭 Lily: Are you married? Shu Yun: Yes, Ive just married. Lily: How long have you been married? Shu Yun: I have been married for three years. Lily: How many people are there in your family? Shu Yun: There are four people in my family.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

Kevins friend George is getting married to Sharon. A week before the wedding, George invites his friends to a stag party. They start in a pub, and then go on to a club where there is deafening music and they all drink too much. The next day, Kevin fe

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

As you know, the Supreme Court decision 大家都知道,最高法院周五赞成 on Friday in favor of same-sex marriage is controversial. Some people 通过同志婚姻,大家对这个决定争论不休。有些人 just don't like it. They don't

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

1. How are you still single? Youre so great。 你怎么还单身着!你人这么好。 2. Itll happen when you least expect it。 爱情将会发生在你最不经意的时候。 3. Are you seeing anyone? 你现在有交往的对象吗? 4. They dont

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语