019C 婚礼: 高级课程 Professor: John got married to his wife Carmen a few months ago, and today he is meeting up with his friend Chuck to talk about his new married life. John一定还沉浸在新婚的甜蜜中,肯定要向Chuck炫耀有老婆的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

55. Just so-so. W: Im going to get married. M: Really? Is your bridegroom handsome? W: Just so-so. M: Hows your study now? W: Just so-so. M: Then you have to work hard on it. 56. Beware of eavesdroppers. W: What do you think of the new manager? M: Hi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Maggie Ok well be back right after lunch. You have the number to the restaurant in case anything happens. Mike yeah, dont worry if ben and carol act up Ill slap em around a little bit. Just kidding dad. Jason lets go honey Mike divorced, boy Ben yea

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

While many Chinese rush into marriages, foreigners prefer to take their time. 很多国人闪婚,而老外却偏爱享受自己的时光。 The average marriageable age among Chinese was 27 years old in 2015. For those who stay single by 30, many a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(五月)

Lesson 110 1.most I've got the most. She got the most presents at the party. He has the most books in the class. 2.least Ive got the least. He finished the work in the least time. I ate the least. 3.best This ones the best Ive ever seen. He is one of

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(421) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册1

Subject:Oh hell no. 迷你对话A: I saw you and John eating together several times. Are you falling in love with each other? 有好几次我看到你和约翰在一起吃饭,你们两人是恋爱了吗? B: Oh hell no. Dont say that. 当然不是啦

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

And out here in southern California,went down to an area called Redando Beach. 来到加州南部 去了这个叫Redando海滩的地方 And I found her beach front condo where she can look at the dolphins and watch whales everyday of her life, 并给她

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Bill, Bob, and Ben were talking about their wives. Bill said, My wife is the world's biggest complainer. She complains about everything. If I leave a speck of toothpaste in the bathroom sink, she complains. If I wait too long to take out the trash, s

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Henry had a good job. But he didn't have a girlfriend. Why don't you have a girlfriend? his mother asked. You need a girlfriend, so you can get married and have kids. That way I'll have some grandchildren. Henry said, Do you want me to have a girlfri

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

I could not have been a good wife to 'Steve Jobs,' the icon, she later explained. 对于史蒂夫乔布斯这样一个标志性人物,我不会是个好妻子,她后来解释说, I would have sucked at it on many levels. In our personal interac

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

This is WEEKEND EDITION from NPR News. I'm Rachel Martin. DR. THOMAS GROOME: It was the most difficult thing I had ever done in my life, by far, to leave priesthood. It was painful. It was excruciating. I remember saying to an old spiritual director.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Todd: OK. Hello! Could you introduce yourself please? Conrad: Yes! I'm Conrad Matsumoto. I'm from California like you, Todd. And now I'm living in Japan. I've been here about seven years. Todd: Wow! Seven years! Conrad: Well, maybe six. Todd: Six. Co

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Look:你听我说 Look, I have a lot of money. I don't need your help. 你听着,我有很多钱,我不需要你的帮助。 Like I said:就像我刚才说的 Like I said before, I don't love you anymore. 就像我之前说的,我已经不爱

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

释义: ( Don't ) Be... 吧,不要 以 be 开头的祈使句,可以像 Be nice! Be quiet! 一样接形容词,也可以像 Be a good boy! (听话!),Be a man!(像个男人一样!)一样接名词。另外,Don't be+形容词(名词

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

remember when 记得什么时候 Remember when we went to Central Park? 你还记得我们是什么时候去的中央公园吗? I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我还记得我第一天拿到工资的情景。 I remember when we first g

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Lets Do Something Different 让我们换换口味 M: What shall we do this weekend? W: Did you have something special in mind? M: No, not really. I just thought it might be fun to do something new. W: Do something for a change, you mean? M: Yes, some

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

I have a video for you today. It is about Terry and his wife, who is also called Terry (Terry is a name which both men and women can have). Together they tell the story of how they first met, and how over 50 years later they got married. Terry (the m

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Southwest airlines in the news.Southwest airlines has widened its seats by almost one inch. 西南航空上新闻了 西南航空将座位加宽了近1英寸 I don't think that's going to help because during the announcement,Americans widened their a

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

释义: I've had ... 我做过 I have 是现在完成时态,如果说 have had 的话就表明从之前开始就一直 。相反,I've been 是 I'm ... 的现在完成时态,表示曾是 例句: I've had some personal problems. 我有一些个

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

I want to pass. I want to pass CET 4. I want to pass CET 4 next June.

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 上楼梯英语学习法