Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(251) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

2. I hate... Top 1: I hate being poor. Top 2: I hate my poor English. Top3: I hate being stood up. What kind of person annoys you the most? I hate gossips. I hate waiting in line. I hate waiting in line too, but there is always a line at this bank. T

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

hardy calculus youngster resolute jack initiate remmnant apt brightness evolution theatre gloomy thicken glossary pretext gnaw negotiate satisfactorily siren extract gossip merchandise breach persistence exquisite

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

007 Co-Workers Dialogue 1 A: I'm realy fed up with Harry! He's the biggest airhead I've ever met. He always makes careless mistakes, and he's a pain to work with. B: You souldn't be so negative. You'll always have some co-workers that are harder to

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And Im Christy VanArragon. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 In 2005, the government of

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

That Other Woman in My Life After 22 years of marriage, Ive discovered the secret to keeping love and intimacy alive in my relationship with my wife, Peggy:I started dating another woman. Theother womanmy wife was encouraging me to date is my mothe

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

Interview God 采访上帝 Come in, God said to me, so, you would like to interview Me? 进来,上帝 对我说,你想采访我? If you have the time, I said. 是的,如果您有时间的話。 我说。 He smiled through His beard and said: My

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

这一集的内容收录的都是在美国一些比较幽默的说法, 也许在日常生活中不是那么常见, 但如果在适当的时机使用, 必可收画龙点睛之效. 1. Is she big-boned? 她

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Did you hear that Marge? 你听到了吗,玛吉? She said it was 'unforgettable'! 她说了难以忘怀的! Looks like they're getting very serious 看起来他们是认真的。 You're such a gossip, Denise. 丹尼斯,你真是八卦。 The

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

主持人Mike Bond和杨琳带你走进他们幽默搞怪的日常生活,带你边玩边学地道美语!今天大家在车里无聊的时候接到了小贝的电话,八卦正式开始! 1. 我给你保密: Your secret is safe with me; 2. 显怀

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

Topic 1-Liaoning province admits to fabricating data The governor of Liaoning province has for the first time admitted that the province was involved fabricating fiscal figures. Why did they want to make falsified data? How can we avoid such problem?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Larry和李华刚上完课,现在在一面喝咖啡,一面聊天。今天李华会学到两个常用语:off one's rocker和silent treatment. (Bar noise) LH: Larry, 我看你一直盯着那边那个

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Todd: OK, Jeanna, you like the computer! Jeanna: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Talk to us about computers. Jeanna: Well, I go on the computer a lot and I talk with friends through AOL instant messenger. And I just moved from my hometown to Sacremento so it's

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

After a year long battle with cancer, C A want ?? his wife for her support, so he used a skilled vidio editor to produce a film for her birthday, well ?? well actually, in the same in the may be with, it is the moving thing. he pursaded a movie star

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Having spring around makes you feel different after such a long winter journey. How well do you feel when you have a little bit of sunshine in your life? What effect does it do have on our psyche? The power of sunshine brings us a lot of comfort, op

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

Daniel was watching the TV news with his daughter. A white guy on the loose had stabbed 14 people. Daniel said, You know, every day we see or read about many events that mean nothing to us personally. For example, perhaps the biggest news story in my

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

P:With all these investments from the party, we should have everything we need by the end of the month. You know I thought we were screwed when Chuck Bass called me, but you found a way to make it work, and when you chose being poor and being with Se

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

G:Poppy. P:Gabriel. Nice.I knew it. S:Poppy, I know. we -- we need to talk. P:What do you want to talk about? The fact that you stole my boyfriend? S:I didn't steal him. You left. P:You know what? Don't. Cause it's not even you that i'm mad at. It's

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Neil: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Helen: And Im Helen. Neil: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Helen: 在我们的Real English《地道英语》节目中,

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Subject: I am sick and tired of doing homework. 迷你对话 A: Daniel, what about doing some reading and writing with me? Daniel, 我们一起去做点阅读或者是写作怎么样呀? B: Sorry, I prefer to do some exercise. I am sick and tired o

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语