Todd: OK, Jeanna, you like the computer! Jeanna: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Talk to us about computers. Jeanna: Well, I go on the computer a lot and I talk with friends through AOL instant messenger. And I just moved from my hometown to Sacremento so it's

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Now its time for Words and Their Stories, a program from VOA Learning English. On this program, we explore common words and expressions in American English. Sometimes we tell you their origins, but we always teach you how to use the words in conversa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

关于托福写作相信大家都买了不少参考书,并且背诵了不少好段子,但是有的考生依旧托福写作成绩不理想,究其原因在写作时可能不太在意,小编带大家看看让我们看看托福写作中的语法规

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

A: How about a picnic this weekend? 周末去野餐如何? B: Sounds a good idea. But, wait! Ill miss my favorite TV program then. 这注意听起来不错,但是,等等,那我就会错过最喜欢的电视节目了。 A: Come on, a couch pot

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

文本: S: Don't worry. Vanessa, I love her a lot. I do. it's just, um, I hope everything works out. H: Why wouldn't it? J: Hey, Scott. dad, uh, you excited about the auction tonight? H: Uh, Lily has a photo for sale At the charity auction at sothe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

【G】Anyway, I should go. Okay, this is probably too much, but would you guys want to have a cup of coffee with me? 【D】Look, Georgina, I appreciate that you want a clean slate, but I think it would kind of be too much. I'm sorry. 【G】No, of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

【Carter】He didn't want to see you, Serena. 【Serena】No, that's-- that's not what happened. 【C】We spent a month chasing him down and then we found him.He couldn't even meet you face-to-face. 【S】Well, maybe he didn't get my message.Or he

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: 【S】 Mom wanted everybody to feel welcome while she was away. 【E】 Or she's trying to bribe us. 【H】 What? No. In fact, she got us a special treat for tomorrow-- A table in our name at the Van der Bilt annual charity polo match in

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

S: Hey, Blair, it's me. Um I need your help again. B: I'm on my way. We'll have to continue this later.Serena needs me. N: No. Serena needs me is officially no longer an excuse to avoid talking. B: She's my best friend.The question of whether you got

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Your relationships with your colleagues are important. Good workplace relationships can help you do your job better. They can make going to work everyday enjoyable. Bad relationships with colleagues can distract you and can turn a so-so job into a ni

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Interview God采访上帝 Come in, God said to me, so, you would like to interview Me? 进来,上帝 对我说,你想采访我? If you have the time, I said. 是的,如果您有时间的話。 我说。 He smiled through His beard and said: My

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

N: I don't know. My life is a big mess. Everything is so compliceted. C: come on, nothin can be that bad. N: but promise me, you'll keep it a secret. C: ok, I promise. So what's troubling you so much? N: I've fallen in love with my boss. C: really? I

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. Marion: What's Fort Fun? Steve: Fort Fun is fun for children but it isn't fun for the spotty 16 year olds who ha

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

at这个词有不少不同的意思也可以用作不同的词性。在今天要学的第一个习惯用语里fat是名词:chew the fat。 chew the fat这个习惯用语沿用至今已经一百多年了。 名词fat是肥肉,chew是咀嚼的意思。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

办公室政治,对有些人来说是一个禁忌词汇,但在工作场合它却不可回避。简单说来,它就是职场上人与人的不同:观念的差异、利益的冲突都可以看成是办公室政治的表现。它等于人与人之

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In 2011, she is going to cast the role of Lois Lane, the Supermans girl friend in the new superman series. Meanwhile, she is going to act in the film adapted from the noble prize works On The Road. She is one of the famous leading actresses in Hollyw

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

GOSSlP GlRL: When you lose hope in a dream, sometimes all you're left with are sleepless nights. While some call the doctor for a refill,I find the best solution is a full social calendar. BLAlR: And here Nate and l are at the Young's Fellows Ball.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

1. Can I have a look at the menu, please? 我能看一下菜单吗? 还能这样说: May I see the menu? Can you show me the menu? 应用解析: menu还有别的意思:(荧光屏上显示的)项目;功能选择单;饭菜,菜肴。 W

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

S: Is just texted me. The bartender at 1 Oak said E. Boardman. . .. . .just used her credit card. B: She didn't waste any time. Come on. S: I have my mom's thing. B: What? No, you're coming. You owe me. Both of you. Come on. [CROWD CHATTERING ] NATE

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. Marion: What's Fort Fun? Steve: Fort Fun is fun for children but it isn't fun for the spotty 16 year olds who ha

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话