How to Be Popular Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? In fact, it is very simple. The first step is to improve our appearance. We should always make sure that we

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

[00:02.93]复习课13 盖斯伯格太太 [00:05.85]This is Mrs Gasbag.She lives next door to the Clarks. [00:09.00]这位是盖斯伯格太太,她住在克拉克家的隔壁. [00:12.15]She's a terrible gossip! [00:13.84]她是个可怕的长舌妇. [

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版第二册

01. This website covers the latest celebrity gossip. 这个网站报道最新的名人八卦。 02. It's difficult to see him in public places. 公众场合很难见到他。 03. Don 't be too gossipy. 别太八卦。 04. It's said that Madonna was p

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级6000单词速记动画版

Jo: Hello and welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English I'm Jo. Li: Hi 大家好。我是杨莉, 欢迎收听 BBC 的地道英语节目,希望在接下来的2分钟里,你能学到英式英语中常用的一些表达方式。 Jo: What a

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

BEIJING, June 2 (Xinhuanet) -- The Inception star Leonardo DiCaprio and the Gossip Girl beauty Blake Lively have been spotted wrapped around one another during a recent trip to Italy, according to media reports. At the Cannes Film Festival, the pair

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

GossipGirl第四季第4集插曲Afraid Of Everyone 绞尽脑汁想要挑拨Chuck和Eva关系的Blair,在《绯闻女孩》第四季第4集中得逞了么?看了才知道,这集的片尾曲来自The National,Afraid Of Everyone表现出所有人的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

麦斯达演出美国热门电视剧《美眉校探》中的角色Veronica Mars而为人熟悉。在《美眉校探》停播之后,她在2007年又加入了今秋CW主打的由小说改编而成的美国热门青春偶像剧《绯闻女孩》(《

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Small Talk in the Office 办公室的闲谈 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你有两分钟时间吗?我有点事儿想请教你。 A:Yes, but let's step into my offi

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

文本: H: Spence, she had it coming. S: I know, but if she's up to her old tricks, that text won't be the end of it. H: So what? We know her tricks.I'm not gonna live my life in fear. Mona can't hide from us anymore. S: Do you remember when she st

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

【B】 I told Chuck I loved him, again. and he didn't say it back, again. 【J】 Blair, I'm not gonna tell people that. 【B】Why not? I'm giving you what you need to be queen. 【J】 I don't wanna be queen. I just wanted a chance to have a life

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

B: What are you doing? J: My dad and I got in a fight. I was crashing at Eric's, and he finally chased me down. B: You're lucky. You have a family who fights for you. Mine doesn't even care if I'm there. J: Your mom loves you in her own way, Blair. B

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

J:Oh, hey. A:Oh, you just missed your dad. He was ringing the buzzer for an hour. J:My dad? A:Hmm. J:Wait, what are you doing with my dresses? A:You know, when I let you in, I had no idea you'd be such a little thief -- stealing my contact list and o

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

L: Oh, Serena, wait a minute. Would you excuse us, please? Thank you. S: So, what's my punishment? L: Don't be childish. S: Why not? You're treating me like one. Isn't that who curfews are for? L: You're certainly living up to our expectations. Acco

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

BART: Yeah? C: Good to hear your voice too, Dad. B: What is it, Chuck? C: I remembered you were fIying in tonight. I wondered if we could have a drink. B: Why, what kind of trouble are you in? C: Is it unimaginabIe for a son to just want to sit and t

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

The Raveonettes - Last Dance Your lipstick Smeared beside I adore you I always have And everytime you overdose I rush to intensive care Another said I stare Before you disappear If this is the last dance, this is the last dance Then, save it for me b

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

After six seasons, more than 120 episodes and dozens of upscale Manhattan shindigs, we finally said goodbye to Gossip Girl last December with a two-hour finale filled with shocking revelations, life-changing moments and a farewell that might have com

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

N:Hey, mom. It's looking really nice out here. A:Thanks. I couldn't sleep, so I got up early. Are you going somewhere? N:Yeah, I'm gonna head back into the city, actually. A:But there's still a few more days of vacation. N:Yeah, I know. I figured it'

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

B:You were right, as usual. S:Well, I don't want to say I told you so, but... B:All I had to do was just be myself, and Catherine loved me. S:Oh, I'm proud of you, B. Great. B:Actually, Serena, can we have a second? S:Um, I'll take that. I'll just be

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Marion: So Steve what's the worst job you've ever had? Steve: Ah, let's see. The worst job I've ever had has to be Fort Fun in East Born. Marion: What's Fort Fun? Steve: Fort Fun is fun for children but it isn't fun for the spotty 16 year olds who ha

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂