School Bus-School-Tuesday 校车-学校-星期二 I am on the School bus sitting by my classmates.Tina,Linda,Jackie and Lisa.I do not like to gossip with them. so I am listening to a new CD I bought last week 我现在在校车上,旁边坐的是我的

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Nowadays, people are constantly in contact with media, and advertising is everywhere! This inspired us to make a Culips episode talking all about it. Do you still read the newspaper? Do commercials bother you as much as they bother Maura and Harp? Ce

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

People love stories, especially stories with secret information in them. In this episode, we talk about expressions that people use when they telling a story, whether its true or possibly not. These stories might be told by a person who heard it dire

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

All people go through stages in their lives when their friends seem few and far between. It might be because they have changed schools or moved to another place. Perhaps some friends have moved away, or maybe they have just never been really good at

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Todd: OK, Jeanna, you like the computer! 乔安娜,你喜欢用电脑! Jeanna: Yes, I do. 是的。 Todd: OK. Talk to us about computers. 好的,跟我们说说电脑。 Jeanna: Well, I go on the computer a lot and I talk with friends through A

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

So, Barbie Hsu did it again. No, were not talking about this 34-year-old actress romance with a younger man. Were talking about the fact that her love life is constantly lived in the public gaze. In this latest case, its her sudden engagement to Wang

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

【B】Thank you, everyone. 【S】Oh, I can't believe Blair won. 【D】Yeah, who even voted for her? 【C】Me. About 150 times. I wasn't putting the Nelly Yuki ballots in.I was taking them out. 【S】But what about what she said you did to her l

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news everyday? Kerri: Sometimes. Todd: How do you follow the news? Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet. Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station? Kerri: NPR, b

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

八卦新闻、小道消息总是一传十,十传百,最后成了尽人皆知的秘密。让人脑洞大开的八卦是怎么传开的?英文里的那些经典开场,今天就来看看吧! 1. Rumor has it that... Rumor是谣言的意思,rum

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

GossipGirl第四季第2集柔情插曲I'm in here 关于Chuck究竟怎么了的《绯闻女孩》第四季第2集,让所有BC粉丝揪心的最后火车站桥段,终于让大家看到一丝希望了是不是?而此时响起的非常好听的背景

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

L: We had such a nice time with you two last night. He is so charming. And that idea. S: Yeah, actually, um, I-I wanted to talk to you about that. L: Okay, well, before you do, there is something I want you to have. I was gonna wait until you were 21

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: B:Headmaster, please check your e-mail. I believe it's called exculpatory evidence.I love damages. D:Hey, I'm here, what's going on? S:If you wanted to break up with me, you could've just said so. I trusted you and you lied to me.Both of yo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

模仿文本: Over the weekend, the Spanish newspaper published tax messages, exchanges between the two, in which the prime minister signs off with a abrazo - a hug. The scandal has angered Spaniards who've read about millions of euros allegedly exc

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Last week, the newspapers and television told us about an engagement. An engagement is when two people decide to get married. We say that the couple are engaged to be married, or simply that they are engaged. The engagement which was announced last w

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: In this example, they found that the people who really cared about improving their job performance through knowledge and skills, were more likely to learn from positive gossip. 这个例子中,他

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

VANESSA: Blair, you got a minute? B: Sixty seconds clock it. What are you doing here with those? Shouldn't you be at Whole Foods? V: As much as I hate these words coming out of my mouth......I could really use your help with this. B: Oh, saving a te

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

【直击主题】 Today I'd like to talk about a type of person who always do something cheating and hide the truth about something. It's contradiction to above board we've learnt yesterday. What's it? Let's listen to a simple situational dialogue a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

【英文原音】 Sorry, lonely boy. Don't say we didn't try to warn you. But if queen s. will do this to d., are any of us safe? Bow down or bow out. X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. 【周二破产姐妹招嘉宾。我实在是忙不过来了。】 【翻译】

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: J: Uh,, rescue, please? W: Okay. F: Make that two. W:You got it. F: So, Jinny... How did you manage to get in, and in that dress? You know, checked at the door, and your name's not on the list, and they said you were someone's plus-one. But

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: L: What happened to you last night? why didn't you come home? Why was Dan looking for you all morning? And why did I get a call informing me that you were on drugs? S: I wasn't on drugs. L: Don't lie to me. I saw that little home movie that

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音