020C 高中生活: 高级课程 Professor: Jeremy invited Heather to his party last weekend because she helped him cheat on his math homework. Today Jeremy is talking with his friend Allison about some of the gossip people have been saying since the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

大家好,笨小孩广播学口语准时与大家相约,Andy 送上最诚挚的问候, good day, everyone !今天我们来学习的两个俚语是My ears are burning和You’d better mend your way

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

C: What's the problem, Nada? You look down in the dumps. N: I don't know. My life is a big mess. Everything is so compliceted. C: come on, nothin can be that bad. N: but promise me, you'll keep it a secret. C: ok, I promise. So what's troubling you s

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

1.1WORKING FROM HOME I: Ok, Michela. You work from home now. Can you tell me about a typical day? M: Sure, I always get up aroud 7 and the first thing i do is get the kids ready for school.I take them at eight thirty and then i always start work at 9

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 新编剑桥商务英语中级第三版听力

Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是杨林要问的:八卦。 JESSICA: 杨林,What are you planning on doing Friday night? YL: 星期五晚上我要和几个

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

Holly overhears a conversation Angie: These things are always soooo boring. Heard any gossip? Anybody making the big bucks? Ed: Rich struck it rich in advertising. And he and Cath got married and just had a child. Angie: That's no news. Those two wer

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂《抛招接招》小节目,我是Juliet。今天您将接到的招仍然是说我们在人际交往中和人聚在一起闲扯随聊。它是什么呢?我们还是先来来听2个例句: 例句

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

★Warmingup: -Gossipgirl: goodmorning, upper east siders. Gossipgirl here yourone and only source into the, scandalous lives of Manhattans elite. Topstory on my home page--, re Serena Van Der Woodsen, everybody'sfavorite it girl has, just returned

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

speak v. 说话,谈话,说明事实,表示意见,发言,演讲 例句:Jake can speak five languages. 杰克能讲五种语言。 utter adj. 全然的,绝对的 发表,发射,流通 例句:Robert wanted to impress this man with his

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

appropriate适合的 acoustics声响效果 analogous类似的 dialect方言 eloquent雄辩的 degenerate恶化 giggle咯咯地笑 gossip闲谈 groan呻吟 grumble抱怨 hubbub吵闹声 gear档位 incentive激励 melodious优美的 metaphor暗喻 repr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

You know, I'm getting better at learning about technology. I wouldn't say that I am totally ignorant about social media, but neither am I an expert. At least now I have a Twitter button on my blog page, in case anyone likes a blog and wants to send a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Topic1 Cancer HotelsWith lung, bowel and breast cancer rates surging in China, special hotels have sprouted up in big cities such as Beijing and Shanghai, for patients who come from other places for treatment. Is there a need for such special cancer

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

The Gossip Gremlin 嘘,你嚼舌根时有小魔怪在听哦! Happy birthday, Princess!!!! Mom and Dad presented the large box to 12-year-old Amy with great pride. What is it, what is it, Daddy? Amy squealed with excitement. She tore the wrapping

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:早上好,Amy. 我刚听到一条办公室的小道消息。 A:小道消息? C:是关于销售部那个金发美女Sally的。 A:I know a Sall

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

文本: S- Sylvia Satterthwaite P- Potty S: He's someone called Thurston,I met him somewhere. He won't gossip. P: I don't care if he does. S: Well, thank you very much. P: What does it matter? Now or later. We're notgoing to hide for ever. S: Well,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Mike: Hi, Amanda. What's that magazine you're reading? That's a humongous picture of Leehom Wang on the cover! Amanda: Oh, this is just one of the celebrity gossip rags I like to read. How else am I supposed to get the latest dirt on Taiwan's pop sta

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

We all like hearing a little gossip. We all like hearing a little dirt. The problem is, we definitely don't respect --the people who dish that dirt. Don't laugh at other people. When you do, the people around you wonder if you sometimes laugh at them

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

GossipGirl第三季第21集纠结片尾曲Zebra 第三季第21集本季倒数第二集,片尾的人物关系又开始混乱起来,这一摊子剪不断理还乱的人物关系,究竟会在第三季的尾巴上埋下怎么样的定时炸弹?Be

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

GossipGirl第三季第13集伤怀片尾曲Wild Wolves 这集照例还是发生了很多事儿,片尾一首略显黑暗的背景音乐凸显出Chuck复杂的心情。 Wild Wolves by Athlete As a friendly fire Wasn't quite enough You go and drop this

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Lesson Introduction In every social environment there are people who like to gossip. In this lesson we will listen to two employees gossip about a third employee who received a promotion. Sometimes gossip is not very nice.

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod