Revision Lesson 13 Mrs Gasbag This is Mrs Gasbag. She lives next door to the Clarks. Shes a terrible gossip! She usually does her housework in the morning, but this morning she isnt doing her housework. Shes looking out of the window. What can she s

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年1月

How to Be Popular Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? In fact, it is very simple. The first step is to improve our appearance. We should always make sure that we

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

希望对方保守秘密,怎么说呢? Don't let it out of this room. 不要泄露出去 You won't tell a soul, right? 你不会泄露的,对吧 Take it to your grave. 把它带进坟墓。 I won't tell a soul. 我不跟任何人说的。 You c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

6.Why Are You Mad at Me 你为什么生我的气 A: Hi, Whats new? 嗨,最近怎么样? B: Nothing. 没事。 A: Whats your problem? Why are you mad at me? 你这是怎么了?你为什么跟我生气? B: What did you have to go and do that

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

【L】Poppy also told me that she's going to Miami tomorrow night. 【P】 Yeah, I have a cousin down there and I just thought if I have to feel like a fool, I might as well do it with a tan. 【S】Oh, uh, you might want to check. I think you have

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

【S】Chuck, I... I can't believe I'm saying this, but...that was really sweet. 【C】I just wanted to make sure she had the perfect night. 【GUY1】Your 2009 king and queen! 【GG】 Aw, who knew the mother-Chucker could also play fairy Godmother

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

I don't know where you guys are in your bike training. 我不知道你们自行车练到什么程度了 Are we doping or desserting? I can help you either way. 是要来点兴奋剂,还是上甜点呢?我都能帮你们搞到哦。 We're thinking

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

OK, the newspapers in England, well, we've got quite a lot of newspapers, some of the more serious ones like The Times. Then you got the middle of the range, things like the Daily Mail and the Daily Express, and then you got the British tabloids, whi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

If you feel a pang of guilty pleasure when you read celebrity tittle-tattle, dont be too hard on yourself。 如果你每次看到明星小道消息都会感到一阵自责,不必如此为难自己。 Hearing juicy gossip about famous people appare

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我听之我见: 这首歌最初是在UK top 40榜的一张合辑里面的,One Republic细腻的嗓音和优美的旋律很吸引人。先前听过Timbaland的曲子,这一版的remix中,Tim对音乐那种超强的驾驭能力显然是超越原版的。曲子抒情的味道很浓,还曾经被用在Gossip Girl里面,剧集情节的走势

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

GossipGirl第四季第6集片尾曲Love The Way You Lie 《绯闻女孩》第四季第6集片尾Love The Way You Lie又是一首热门单曲,来自说唱天王Eminem痞子阿姆与Rihanna的合作,是不是很强强联手?等你看到MV再惊叹吧

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

B: Excuse me, sir. Buy a flower for the pretty lady? You. B`: Darling, Who let this miserable creature in? B:Please, I' m trying to earn money so I can go to Yale. It's my dream, it is always has been. B`: Yale? You foolish little girl. That dream is

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Bex:Not bad, little J. J:What are you doing here? P:Once I heard Poppy Lifton was coming to your party, I canceled mine. In the last 20 minutes, I've been hit on by two bronfmans and a gay designer. It was so worth it. Hazel:Kudos on rising

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: B:My problem is a two-faced, four-eyed devious little snipe in a fat suit. Did you really think you could rat me out to Yaleand get away with it? N:I don't know what you're talking about. B:Everyone's jealous of me because my life is perfec

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

研究者们对一组学生进行了脑部扫描,同时让人把一些八卦新闻念给他们听,其中有关于他们密友的,也有关于若干电影明星的。部分消息是可以从负面角度设计的,例如报道当事人的婚外恋

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A:I mean seriously, this can be an ad campaign. J:Yeah, that does look pretty cool. A:I mean, right? and look, you can do whatever you want to do, but, I mean, what do you think people will say when they see that Jenny Humphrey's finally gone on her

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

B:What are you doing here, making sure the dean knows it's all my fault? S:No. I came to tell him that Yale is your dream , and you deserve to go here more than I do. What are you doing here? B:Doing the same thing for you. S:I was up all night thin

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

迈克尔波顿(Michael Bolton),软摇滚小调歌手。凭着《没有你我怎么活》(How Am I Supposed to Live Without You )以及《当男人爱上女人》(When A Man Loves A Woman)两首脍炙人口的歌曲,成为两届格莱美音乐奖的

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

D:Oh! oh, sorry, man. I'm sorry. Oh! oh, god. I'm -- I'm so sorry. Let me get those for you. A:Oh, thanks. Amanda. I just transferred in. D:I'm Dan. I - I just assaulted you. Welcome. S:I just hid there. How pathetic is that? No, don't answer that. B

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

C: Tell me where you took this photograph, What undoubtedly could be called the band's most well-known image? L: Uh, well, I wouldn't go that far. C: Well, I would. It's positively iconic. Were you and Rufus Humphrey already involved when you took it

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音