Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语新课标人教广东高一

9. Don't speak ill of your neighbors. 不要说邻居的坏话。 还能这样说: Do not missay your neighbors. Don't talk against your neighbors. 谚语: He that is ill to himself will be good to nobody. 不能自爱,焉能爱人。 10. He is

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Gossip: Have You Heard? Hello. You know me. I am in your office, at your parties, and on your phone. I am cunning and cruel. I have the power to ruin your life. For amusement, I will break your heart

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Having a good chat Neil : This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Helen : And Im Helen. Neil : Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Helen : 在我们的Real English《地道

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Part One 你听不懂的 ace in the hole 手中的王牌 Mr. Johnson is a very intelligent lawyer and he has found a witness who will be their ace in the hole during the trial. Mike is the new player in our school basketball team and he is kept as an ace in t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

中学生英语演讲稿精选:如何才能受人欢迎 Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? In fact, it is very simple. The first step is to improve our appeara

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

if i told you things i did before 如果我告诉你我的过去 told you how i used to be 告诉你我就是这样的人 would you go along with someone like me 你还会愿意跟我这种人在一起吗? if you knew my story word for word 如果你

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

英语口译笔译辅导之汉泽英难点解析(二) 6.得罪某人get in Dutch with someone 张名得罪了他的上司,几个月后就被开除了。 Zhang Ming got in Dutch with his boss and in a few months he was sacked. 7.说别人的闲话di

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

文本: J: Miss. D: Sir, thank you, Mr Jonas, sir. J: You were asking questions about Mr Moray's wife. D: No, IYes, I was. But I didn't mean to pry or gossip. Who told you I was asking? J: You're new. You were bound to ask. The poor woman fell. The

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Visit a company 参观公司 (A=Buyer B=Exporter)A: Mr. Fang, may I take a look around your company? 方先生,我可以参观一下贵公司吗? B: Yes, of course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside. 是的,当然可以。我带你四处转转

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

核心句型: What will Mrs. Grundy say? 人家会怎么议论呢? Mrs. Grundy 格兰迪夫人,源自美国剧作家托马斯摩顿的戏剧《加快犁的速度》中的人物,她是一个极其古板的人。后来人们就用Mrs. Grundy来比

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

OK, the newspapers in England, well, we've got quite a lot of newspapers, some of the more serious ones like The Times. Then you got the middle of the range, things like the Daily Mail and the Daily Express, and then you got the British tabloids, whi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

GossipGirl第四季第7集BC休战片尾Dancing On My Own 关心Blair和Chuck感情经历的粉丝们要激动了,《绯闻女孩》第四季第7集片尾,两人可算是在几集纠结的对战之后进了一大步。配乐Dancing On My Own是来自

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

GossipGirl第四季第9集片尾I Saw The Light 原本诡计连天的女主角们此番尝尽苦头,《绯闻女孩》第四季第9集Juliet联手小J和V,狠狠整到了B和S,是否让观众颇感不爽?片尾曲来自Spoon的I Saw The Light。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

GossipGirl第四季第11集片尾Coming Home 《绯闻女孩》第四季第11集是冬休前的最后一集,圣诞节的气氛已经相当浓烈,要应付诡计女的暗下毒手,S以及一票好友会如何应对?终究家才是最温暖的港

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

OK, the newspapers in England, well, we've got quite a lot of newspapers, some of the more serious ones like The Times. Then you got the middle of the range, things like the Daily Mail and the Daily Express, and then you got the British tabloids, whi

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Designers and their clothes are always the center of attention during fashion week. 时装设计师同他们的作品一直都是时尚周的焦点。 However, a select group among the hundreds in the audience at each fashion show may have the power

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

N: Why couldn't you have just told me? W: ls that what you want, Nathaniel? The truth? N: Yes.I'm just so tired of people lying to me and going behind my back. W: Okay. Let's start again. Nothing but the truth.But in that case, there's something you

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

办公室政治,对有些人来说是一个禁忌词汇,但在工作场合它却不可回避。简单说来,它就是职场上人与人的不同:观念的差异、利益的冲突都可以看成是办公室政治的表现。它等于人与人之

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

woman1:And her mother married Bart Bass. The man was all new money and modles. woman2:If you ask me, that car hitting him was a mercy killing. woman1:I hear Bass junior is a piece of work.You wouldnt have anything to dowith him. would you? B:Well, I

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音