-I was so scared to work on a call. It just says Jared and when I saw you text merely, I was like Oh, I'm seeing him later. It's really exciting. This is really fun. -Hi, Leighton. -Hi, (yeah) my god. Oh, my god, oh my Jared. -You dyed your hair brow

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Hi, I'm Nundu Janakiram, a product manager at Google. In this video series, we're talking about key aspects of Google business and how they affect you - our users. Today, I'd like to talk about ads. You know those text ads you sometimes see in your s

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

065 fans and their idols Words Adore adoration poster pin up gala event award idolize fanzine interview(er) paparazzi Phrases Give an interview Fan club Book signing Appear on a chat show Gossip column(ist) Put up a poster Chat show (host) Beginner A

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

A housemaid worked very long hours and only had half a day off each week. Rosanna had to start work at 5:00 am in order to clean and light the fires before the family of the house woke up. Then she laid the table for breakfast while other servants t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 人教全日制普通高中英语(必修)高三(全一册)

By Deborah Block Minneapolis, Minnesota 13 April 2007 Since 1991, thousands of people have fled war and anarchy in the East African country of Somalia, and many have settled in the United States. The largest group is in the Midwest state of Minnesota

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

So, Ben and Deber just decided to live as common long man and wife. With his personal life stabilized, Franklin jumped into the newspaper business. He buys the Pennsylvanian giz and becomes the founding father of another American tradition--- the sex

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

Raul: Thanks for showing me around on my first day. Ursula: Its no problem. I want to give you the lay of the land and tell you about the people youll be working with. For instance, thats Julie over there. Shes really nice, but shes also a perfection

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Among the English, gossip about ones own private doings is reserved for intimates; gossip about the private lives of friends and family is shared with a slightly wider social circle; gossip about the personal affairs of acquaintances, colleagues and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读