[00:03.68]- Cam, you got a second? - Yeah, Fred, I just wanna grab some coffee. - 卡姆 有时间吗? - 有的 弗瑞德 我刚想找点咖啡喝 [00:05.56]Yeah. Listen. I think we need another take, buddy. 是这样的 我想我们得再拍一次 兄

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-撞车

A: Hi Joe, how are you doing today? B: Things are going good today. How have you been doing, Mary? A: Things are going well for me, Joe. B: Want to go see a movie tonight? A: My parents are taking me to dinner tonight. B: Could you go with me to the

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

Hi, this is Alexis at the Parents League. I'm just calling to follow up on the uniform guidelines we sent over . .. The blond woman volunteering behind the reception desk holds up a bejeweled finger, signaling me to wait while she continues on the ph

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 保姆日记

Akon-I Wanna Love You 阿肯(AKON),出生自非洲塞内加尔,美国歌手,世界杯期间联手美国当红女歌手凯莉希尔森(Keri Hilson)演唱足球金曲《加油非洲!(Oh Africa!)》,成为2010年南非世界杯的主

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

Akon -- I Wanna Love You Convict, convict Music And you know we upfront I see you winding and grinding up on that floor I know you see me lookin' at you when you already know I wanna love you, you already know I wanna love you, you already know, girl

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

1. Hundreds of children taken from a polygamous compound may be reunited with their families as soon as Monday. It comes on the heels of a Texas court rulling that state officials went too far when they took the kids from the ranch. 2. A constructio

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(五)月

Exercise 3-6: Reading the Sound When you read the following schwa paragraph, try clenching your teeth the first time. It won't sound completely natural, but it will get rid of all of the excess lip and jaw movement and force your tongue to work harde

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Unit 8 TEXT I On Buying Books Text Time spent in a bookshop can be most enjoyable, whether you are a book-lover or merely there to buy a book as a present. You may even have entered the shop just to f

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

With H1N1 on the rise and flu shots hard to find, few things are as terrifying as [sneeze sound]. But now a report in the journal Psychological Science suggests that coughing and sneezing can spread more than viruses. They also spread fear, of germs

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Christie Nicholson. Got a minute? We know someone is in pain just by looking at their face. Winced eyes, grimacing smile. I mean we recognize it immediately. But can we see pain in non-human faces?

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

歌曲 : Flip Reverse 艺人 : Blazin' Squad 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Now Or Never 发行年代 : 2003 风格 : Hip Hop 介绍: 一直以来都青睐Blazin'Squad这个来自英格兰艾塞克斯的大型男子嘻哈组合,阵容庞大共有十人之多。他们的第一首上榜空降冠军的歌曲

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 饶舌音乐

Bluey Williams had turned up with his dray loaded high and twelve spare horses behind him, for he was moving fast to get through his rounds before the rains made further provisioning of the stations impossible. Monsoons are comin', he said, rolling a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

Chandler: I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone. 我想这就是迪默自己一个在牢房里抽烟的原因。 Joey: What? 什么? Chandler: Relax your hand. Let your wrist go. 你把手放轻松!手腕自然点。 Chandl

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Hack Your Week: Spend Saturdays Offline A lot of us spend a lot of time online everysingleday. Whether youre actively surfing the Internet or have your email program actively checking in the background, youre online. Even with notifications off and d

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sherlock villain will go up against Bond, James Bond, in the new film. 神夏里的大反派将在007新电影里和詹姆斯邦德出对手戏! Sherlock star Andrew Scott, who plays the TV detectives nemesis Moriarty, is set to appear in the new J

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Eddie Redmayne is officially starring in Harry Potter Movie Fantastic Beasts. 据官方消息公布,埃迪雷德梅尼将正式出演《哈利波特》外传系列之《神奇动物在哪里》。 Rumors swirled for months that Redmayne, 33, was be

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Factory workers are about to get super-human strength thanks to Nasa's 'Robo-Glove'. 有了美国航天局(NASA)研发的机器人手套,工厂工人将获超人之力。 The glove helped scientists control Robonaut 2, a humanoid that provided

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一直以来都青睐Blazin'Squad这个来自英格兰艾塞克斯的大型男子嘻哈组合,阵容庞大共有十人之多。 [All] Hey (yeah) i wanna see you work it baby, I want you to be my lady, I love the way you move your body, ooooh you dr

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A: Joe, how are you doing? B: I am great! How about you, Mary? How are you? A: I am doing great! Thank you for asking, Joe. B: I was wondering if you want to go see a movie with me tonight? A: I need to stay home tonight and finish my term paper. B:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

来,大家读一下这两句话:Hello, welcome to the show! Are you ready to go? Wow, 好押韵!今天选这个主题,因为押韵有几大好处:琅琅上口,易记、易学、又实用! 关键词: Rhyme: 押韵 I'm rhyming: 我说的是

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀