Amber: Hello, Im Amber and this is bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we go back to the mid-1970s when punk rock and the British fashion designer Vivienne Westwood ruled the day! Punk was a popular style among young people and it involve

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Text Alvin Toffler writes about the fact that technology is advancing much faster today than ever before in history. The symbols of technology are no longer factory smokestacks or assembly lines. As we are headed for the future, the pace will quicken

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第三册

Birdie and I 小鸟和我 Birdie, where are you going, dear, 亲爱的小鸟,你上哪里去, In such haste? 走得这么匆忙? Grapes are purpling far and near; 远远近近,葡萄都熟了, Stop and taste. 何不停下尝一尝? Apples

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

Chick 年轻的女孩 Flick 电影 Soap opera 连续剧 Chick flick 喜欢看连续剧或文艺片的女生 除非我死怎么说 Rove and roam Rove 徘徊、游移、左顾右盼 Roam 徘徊、左顾右盼 Roving eyes = roaming eyes 左顾右盼,偷

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

TERRY GROSS, HOST: This is FRESH AIR. We all know the Internet can be an ugly place, but what happens when you discover you're part of the problem? Writer Sarah Hepola is going to tell us about her own social media mistake. SARAH HEPOLA, BYLINE: I wa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Good morning to you from the CNN Center in Atlanta, I'm Reggie Aqui. Thanks for checking in. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Iraqi officials say three female suicide bombers blew themselves up in front of thousands of Shiite pilg

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(七)月

I am Asieh Namdar, at the CNN. com newsroom at Atlanta. Here is a look at what is happening NOW IN THE NEWS. A public appeal from Jennifer Hudson, the Oscar winning actress and singer is using her Myspace blog to ask readers to help find her missing

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

歌词如下: Little Peter Rabbit Little Peter Rabbit had a fly upon his ear. Little Peter Rabbit had a fly upon his ear. Little Peter Rabbit had a fly upon his ear. And he flicked it till it flew away! Little Peter Rabbit Little Peter Rabbit had a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

一般人对男生负面的刻板印象是什么呢? 好色? 不爱乾净? 很不巧的, 小笨霖自己也是男生, 所以我很能体会为什么世人会给予男人这样的评价. 这次我就以男

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Unit 52 Renting A Video(2) 第52课 租录影带(2) The customers are trying to decide which video to rent. 顾客正要决定租哪一种录像带。 C1: We'll go with an action film. 顾客甲:我们要选动作片。 S: All right then, we've got

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

【摇滚大牌】Muse单曲:Uprising Uprising Muse The paranoia is in bloom, the PR The transmissions will resume They'll try to push drugs Keep us all dumbed down and hope that We will never see the truth around Another promise, another scene, an

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: Let's take a break from the news and go to the movies. For the first two months of this year, a teen romance called Your Name was the biggest film of 2017, bigger even than Lego Batman. It's a Japanese anime film that made more t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

13句有趣实用的英语俚语 下面是一些英语口语中常用到的俚语,这些语句非常形象也很贴近生活,我们一起来学习一下吧! 1. How could you forget the keys? You are such an airhead! 你怎么能忘记带钥匙呢

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their re

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Fed says the economy is heading into spring on a solid note despite the fact that some industries like construction and financial services are dealing with labor shortages. “Firms are reporting

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

High Technology Helps Low Budget Filmmakers 用高科技拍出低预算电影 Thanks to the revolution in digital technology, aspiring filmmakers with few resources now have the wherewithal to pursue

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--环境科学探索

We are living in a micro era. After the massive popularity of micro blogs and micro novels, online micro films are growing bigger now. 我们生活在一个微时代。继微博和微小说广受欢迎之后,网络微电影风潮也在日趋壮大。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Today is Shrove Tuesday, or Pancake Day. Shrove Tuesday is the day before the beginning of Lent, which is the period of 40 days leading up to Easter. Traditionally, during Lent, Christians avoid eating rich foods, for example foods containing lots of

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

本期内容: Researchers in the US have been investigating the final journeys taken by disposable contact lenses. They found 15-20% of US users simply flick these fiddly lenses down the drain via the bathroom sink or toilet. The study suggests tha

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读