Part One 句型推荐 1. You look great today. 2. You're welcome. 3. I'm sorry, it was all my fault. 4. It doesn't matter. 5. May I help you? 6. Will you do me a favor? 7. You've been really helpful. 8. Do you mind my smoking? 9. I'd appreciate

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语MP3-口语句型

It was late when the second movie ended and the last of the cars had left the drive-in theater. Uncle Flick had returned to the house, and all seemed quiet outside. Watch stood at the door to the porch. He wanted to go for one last walk before bedtim

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

What just happened to the Dukes Dogs sign? Jessie said. I dont know, said Henry. But Im sure Mr. Duke isnt happy. Look, there he is now, said Violet. He just walked through the front gate. Mr. Duke wasnt just unhappyhe was angry. The children watched

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

The giant banner on the movie screen could be seen from all around. Cars on the road slowed down to get a better look. A small crowd gathered in front of Dukes Dogs to stare at it. They all wondered about the signwould the Diamond Drive-in Theater re

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

Honey, I think it's time that we start talking about our divorce. Hot on the heels of No Country For Old Men and Burn After Reading, Oscar winning siblings Joel and Ethan Coen return to the Toronto Film Festival with a comic drama A Serious Man, abou

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Britney Spears is kicking off her first tour in five years promoting her latest hit album Circus before an adoring hometown audience with jugglers, acrobats, rings of flame and lip syncing(1). The pop star is in the process of a major comeback after

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Directed and co-written by Andy Tennant (Hitch), the sunken-treasure romance-adventure flick Fool's Gold revolves around a quest for the fabled Queen's Dowry: a boatload of gold and jewels meant to seal a royal marriage deal, that sank in the Caribbe

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 小麦英语课堂

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Jo! 杨琳,赶快来告诉大家咱们今天都要学什么? A: 好! 今天,咱们要接着去看看Emily 和Peter的约会,探讨一下怎么要求升职加薪,还要告诉大

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

剧码: Lets Get Together Yi-jun: I'm glad you're on your ten-year reunion planning committee. Holly: Yeah, you get the TV to yourself while I spend my nights surfing the Net for missing classmates. Yi-jun: That's not why. This way I can see how yo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

No Type - Rae Sremmurd I ain't got no type 类型不限 Bad bitches is the only thing that I like 我只喜欢坏坏的女人 You ain't got no life 你们没有自己的生活 Cups with the ice and we do this every night 喝着冰镇美酒 每天晚上

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

President Robert Mugabe opened Zimbabwe's parliament in a ceremony marked by colonial-era symbols and defiant protest songs by the majority Movement for Democratic Change legislators, which drowned out parts of his speech. Peta Thornycroft reports f

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

Ancient Instrument's Twang Draws Global Fans The Jews harp, a plucked-mouth instrument found all over the world, has absolutely nothing to do with Jews. But it does have a distinctive sound and a lot of fans. Many of them have gathered at the North A

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(八月)

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: NPR's Invisibilia, the show about human behavior, has returned with a new season of stories about the invisible forces that shape our lives. This week, they're looking at how ideas and concepts from our culture get into our heads

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Director Jiang Zhangke's new gangland flick Ash Is Purest White is scheduled to open in Chinese theatres this Friday (Sept 21). In addition to making his wife Zhao Tao a lead actress, as he has in other movies he's directed, he also hired movie stars

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

The randoms of the sea ice are occupied by sun- bathing seals that have been here all winter. But the new arrivals're following the retreating ice edge and they have come here to hunt. Killer whales, the oceans' top predator. Killers are like wolves,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。 The golden willows by the riverside A

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

This is what hundreds of farmers across Australia are waiting up to, and it's going to get a lot of worse. A locust invasion which could be the most devastating in decades. A locust has been around, forever around, you know the biblical play thing in

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Enam: Oh, Katia, you're from Mexico right? Katia: Right. Enam: I want to know about the Mexico City? Can you tell me about it? How is Mexico City in terms of real estate, landscape? Katia: Well, Mexico City is one of the biggest cities in the world a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Mr. Sandman showing his beam When he walks into the room the walls lean in to listen Surfed out brain waves flick back and forth Like old headlights sniffing model glue again Head like a steel trap Wish I didn't I didn't I didn't I didn't I didn't I

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Topics: Famous Americans: Eleanor Roosevelt; Renaissance fairs; admit versus confess; mix versus blend; chick flick Words: paralyzed to stick by (ones) side First Lady role newspaper column press conference civil rights delegate instrumental period c

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe