Movie Dialogue: Advanced 各位听众,大家好!今天我们为您播出美语三级跳节目电影单元的高级课程。 Professor: Today we're going to learn some useful vocabulary for talking about movies. 太好了!Professor Bowman. 我特别

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

The children hadnt had any luck finding clues at the theater that morning. They were glad when Uncle Flick and Grandfather offered to take them out to lunch in Oakdale. The Aldens knew they needed a break. On their way into town the children watched

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny sat around the kitchen table. Jessie had her notebook open to a new page. On it was a list of names shed written: AMY JOEY DAN BRINKER MR. DUKE One of these people, the children were sure, had been causing the trouble

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

The nation's unemployment rate climbed 0.1% in June,heading 8.3%。It was campaign fodder for GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney who told audience in Los Vegas. President's policy has not worked because he thinks government makes Americans work h

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

What Are You Doing That Bugs People? 做哪些事会招人烦? What is the number one thing people do that bugs you? 别人做什么最招你烦? Think about it for a moment. Do you have something in mind? 花点时间想想看。想出来了吗? How

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

This is Scientific American's Sixty Seconds Science. I am K.H., this will just take a minute. Thanks to WiFi, we can watch movies, play games and check email from the comfort of the couch. And soon we may be able to repurpose our WiFi signal so we ca

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-second science. I am Karen Hopkin. It will take just a minute. Thanks for the Wifi we can watch TV, play games and check email from the comfort of the couch. And soon we maybe able to repurpose our Wifi signals so we c

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

71 Magazine Words Fashion sports computer colourful weekly monthly glossy agony aunt article coupon/voucher readership subscription Phrases Flick through a magazine Take a personality test Hobbies and interests Special gift Be published monthly Have

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

迷你对话: A: Can you please give me a hand? I cant carry the heavy box. 请你帮帮忙好吗?我搬不动那个重箱子。 B: Im afraid not. Dont you see Im looking up a word in the dictionary? 我恐怕帮不了你,你没看见我在查字

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

听力文本如下: 我:嘿,王牌特工终于上映了,走咱们瞧瞧去! Wen: Hey,《Kingsman: The Secret Service》is finally out. Lets go check it out! 同事:是啊,我也期待已久,街头混混变超强特工,这故事太吸引

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Now Your Turn SAMPLE DIALOG A: What did you think about The Lion King? B: Well I think this cartoon was pretty good, but not as good as Beauty and the Beast. Its a killer flick. A: Really? But I think The Lion King was unbelievably good. B: I thought

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

The ticket booth was at the front gate of the theater. When Uncle Flick and the Aldens arrived, they saw that the woman who worked there was arguing with a couple in a white Jeep. The couple was very upset. Whats the problem here? Uncle Flick asked a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

Benny Alden was getting sleepy in the car. It was a long ride, and he had just closed his eyes. But then he heard his grandfather say something about a diamond! Diamonds! cried Benny. Where? The six-year-old loved mysteries and looking for hidden tre

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- Veteran Hollywood action star Bruce Willis has demonstrated his winning power as his latest film A Good Day to Die Hard runs as the top grossing film in North America over the weekend, beating out three other debuting

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- Wielding a sharp tool in a cut- throat box office derby in the post-holiday period, Texas Chainsaw 3-D drew droves of horror fans and sliced up major cinematic rivals including Django and Hobbit to take the top place i

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(290) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Cinema and Home Cinema 电影院和家庭影院 Do you wish you could watch the latest Hollywood releases without leaving the comfort of your home? You might be able to do just that soon if you've got the cash. Prima Cinema is a new service in th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Topic1 Beijing supermarket calls off sales promotionsSeveral supermarkets in Beijing have decided to cancel sales promotions as Beijing authorities tighten supervision on such activities in shops and supermarkets out of fear of tragedies like Shangha

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Don: [WHISTLING A BIRDSONG-LIKE TUNE] Ya?l: Nice tune Don, but can you whistle with your tail like an Anna's hummingbird? D: Hummingbirds can whistle with their tails? Y: Male Anna's hummingbirds, which live along the west coast of North America, can

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

The key here-with both ears and eyes-is that your brain combines two different perspectives to make a more detailed, three-dimensional whole. Because you have two separate eyes and two separate ears, you can see and hear in stereo. When a snakes tong

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

You go to a formal dinner party. 你参加一个正式晚宴。 You talk to the person on one side during the starter, the other during the main course. 你在吃前菜期间与坐在你一边的人聊天,在吃主菜的时候与坐在你另一边的

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台