To the real Jonathan Seagull, who lives within us all -- Jonathan Livingston Seagull (I) Written by Richard Bach It was morning, and the new sun 1) sparkled gold across the 2) ripples of a gentle sea.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

雅思阅读考试时间只有60分钟,在这规定时间内做完三篇长文有所挑战。这时候很多同学都会用到快速阅读,快速阅读最关键的是在扫描文章的时候把握段落的主旨,并做出标记,并且在看完文

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

词条 含义 近义 perception n. 理解;感知,感觉 understanding, feeling, sense perceptive adj. 感知的;有洞察力的 discerning, insightful , incisive conception n. 观念,概念 mi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 王玉梅托福词汇配套MP3

But Messrs Grossman and Hart identified a next-best solution: the party that brings the most to any venture in terms of non-contractible effort should own the key assets, 但是,格罗斯曼和哈特认同了一种次佳的解决方案:在不可合

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

I count on one thing The same god that never fails Will not fail me now You won't fail me now In the waiting The same god who's never late Is working all things out Is working all things out Yes I will lift you high in the lowest valley Yes I will bl

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Oh real thing I've only seen a love full of conditions Hiding with the fear that it can break And I've searched the world to get a taste of heaven But all along it was heaven chasing me Yes you were Your love is the real thing it's a real thing It's

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

On Chen Chens route to the highest peak of the world, corpses of mountaineers served as a reminder of how tough it is to climb Qomolangma. Chen recently became the first female college student to climb Qomolangma. 在陈晨前往世界最高峰的途中

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Farming means growing crops on a good-size piece of land in the country, right? Well, a farm can also produce food in small spaces in the city. Just ask Will Allen. Will Allen Will Allen is an urba

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

Maverick, A Truly American Word 词汇典故:特立独行,一个真正的美国 Now, the VOA Learning English program, Words and Their Stories. Our word today is maverick. A maverick describes a person who thinks independently. A maverick refuses to

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2016-06-14 Indoor Farming Industry Is Growing Fast 室内养殖产业快速增长 As experts warn of a coming food crisis, the vertical farming industry aims to create plants that offer more nutritional value and require fewer resources. In

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Great is the Lord God Almighty Worthy of honor and praise I stand in awe of His glory I stand in need of His grace Hallelujah, Hallelujah For the Lord our God Almighty reigns Hallelujah Amen His voice like the rushing of waters His word is a tower of

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

51.tidy a. 整洁的,整齐的 52.trace vt. 追踪,找到 n. 痕迹,踪迹 53.torture n./vt. 拷打,折磨 54.wander vi. 漫游,闲逛 55.wax n. 蜡 56.weave v. 织,编 57.preserve v. 保护,保存,保持

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

With today's dependence on electronics for work, play and just about anything to do with productivity, you may often find yourself staring at screens for more than 10 hours a day. With this in mind, it's important to protect your eyes by minimizing h

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

+ plus 加号;正号 - minus 减号;负号 plus or minus 正负号 is multiplied by 乘号 is divided by 除号 = is equal to 等于号 is not equal to 不等于号 is equivalent to 全等于号 ≌ is equal to or approximately equal to 等于或

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. 城市公共交通 urban public transport 城市中供公众乘用的、经济方便的各种交通方式的总称。 2. 公共交通方式 public transport mode 按公共交通工具类型划分的各种客运形式。 3. 城市公共交通系统

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

+ plus 加号;正号 - minus 减号;负号 plus or minus 正负号 is multiplied by 乘号 is divided by 除号 = is equal to 等于号 is not equal to 不等于号 is equivalent to 全等于号 ≌ is equal to or approximately equal to 等于或

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

汉字是由笔画构成的。笔画是书写工具在书写面上的运动,大概有三十种不同类型,有些是基本笔画,有些是复杂笔画。笔画对学习汉字以及书法都有重要作用。下面分别说明。注意,笔画的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Science and technology 科学技术 Why zebra are striped 为啥斑马身上是条纹 Horse sense 马识 Are zebra stripes just an elaborateinsect repellent? 斑马身上的斑纹只是精致的驱虫器吗? Imagine what it looks like to a fly 想象

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Nine-year-old Giuliano Stroe knows what it means to knuckle down after school ... but not with his homework as you might expect. 九岁的朱利亚诺斯特勒知道放学后应该认真努力但和你预想的不同,他并非是认真学习功课。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chapter 77 The Great Heidelburgh Tun 第七十七章 海德堡大桶 Now comes the Baling of the Case. 现在要说到汲脑窝了。 But to comprehend it aright, you must know something of the curious internal structure of the thing operated upon. 但

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记