Being a super power, it’s not possession of nuclear weapons, it’s not having a large armed forces, it’s not having higher tech equipment than anyone else, if there’s one thing that defines bei

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

And the implications of this -- there are many, 这其中蕴含的--有很多意义 but one I just want to point out, is that there must be amazing feedback loops. 但是我想指出的其中的一个,就是这个过程中必定包涵了一个惊人的

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

With me in the rising sun, with me when the day is done The kindness of Your heart, the kindness of Your heart Never failing in the night, in Your presence I will find The kindness of Your heart, the kindness of Your heart Your goodness, Your goodnes

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lenina! he repeated apprehensively. 列宁娜。他恐惧地重复了一句。 She put her hand to her neck and gave a long vertical pull; her white sailor's blouse was ripped to the hem; 她把手放到脖子边,向下长长一拉,那白色的水手

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Six Flags is building what it says is the world's first first 'four-dimensional free fly' roller coaster at its park in San Antonio, Texas. 六旗(世界上最大的主题公园连锁品牌)正在美国德州的圣路易斯六旗乐园打造据称是

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You tell mountains they must fall and they fall You tell oceans to be still and they're calm You tell sickness it must leave and it's gone In my weakness God I know you are strong You are the one above it all I stand in awe you're the God over all I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

所谓官话,就是在英语中,故意用复杂、夸张的词汇,来代替简单、平易的词汇,以便让人感觉到文章具有某种重要性,从而达到唬人的效果。在这篇文章中,作者列举了克林顿、布什两届政

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

各种标点符号的英文说法 + plus 加号;正号 - minus 减号;负号 plus or minus 正负号 is multiplied by 乘号 is divided by 除号 = is equal to 等于号 is not equal to 不等于号 is equivalent to 全等于号 ≌ is equal to

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Cue the sweaty palms. 这可能会让你吓得手心出汗。 Travelers will soon be able to walk across the world's longest and highest glass-bottom bridge, which spans two cliffs in China's Hunan province. 游客们很快就可以体验这座世界最

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Beijing Youth Daily Public pool water quality available online The water quality of public swimming pools in Beijing can now be monitored by smartphone in real time. The Beijing municipal health authority has started a project to monitor the water qu

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

exercise 写中文简历,对中国人来说,小菜一碟,但是写英文简历呢?那情况就不一样了,很多人根本不懂英语,于是请朋友代写英文简历,这还好些。还有一些人干脆直接用网上的翻译器翻译

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

OTTAWA, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of Defense(防卫,防护) Robert Gates said here on Thursday that he expects Canada's continued support for the F-35 joint strike fighter plane program, which is under fire from opposition politicians he

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chest press machine 坐姿推胸机 sover machine 双臂交叉训练机(大飞鸟机)Military press 肩部推举机 Seated row machine 坐姿划船机 Rotary torso machine 旋转训练机 Multi-hip machine 臂部复合训练机 Outer thigh abductor machine 腿部外弯机 Inner thigh adduct

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

For over 2000 years, the good old iron horseshoe has remained the only reliable footwear for horses, but an Austrian company is ready to take the horse out of the Iron Age with the worlds first equine running shoes, the Megasus Horserunners. 两千多年

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

After being dogged by accusations of selling poor-quality, even counterfeit goods, Alibaba GroupHolding Ltd said on Monday that it is planning to rope in more high-end manufacturers to boost the overall image of its online marketplace. It said it had

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

And we managed to boil it down to nine. 我们试图归结为九点 In fact we've done two more Blue Zone expeditions since this 其实在这次蓝区远征前 and these common denominators hold true. 我们已经调查了两个蓝区 And the first o

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(369) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

质量合格证书 certification of fitness 原材料 raw material 底板 bottom plate 垫层 cushion 侧壁 sidewall 中心线center line 条形基础 strip footing 附件 accessories 型钢 profile steel 钢板 steel plate 熔渣 slag 飞溅 weldin

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Schoenfeld once asked a group of high school students how long they would work on a homework question before they concluded that it was too hard for them ever to solve. 肖恩菲尔德曾经问一组高中生,在他们做家庭作业时,在下定结

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

托福阅读模拟题:托福阅读的关键是在于多看多练,在日常备考中,考生需要多做一些托福阅读模拟题。为了帮助广大考生更好的复习,新东方网为大家提供托福阅读模拟题:文艺复兴,希望

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

写中文简历,对中国人来说,小菜一碟,但是写英文简历呢?那情况就不一样了,很多人根本不懂英语,于是请朋友代写英文简历,这还好些。还有一些人干脆直接用网上的翻译器翻译,那翻译

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语