3 Pines 松树 John Ruskin 约翰拉斯金 The pine, placed nearly always among scenes disordered and desolate, brings into them all possible elements of order and precision. Lowland trees may lean to this side and that, though it is but a meadow bre

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

[00:02.20]Yes. 有 [00:03.88]I would like to see my drawing. 我想看看我的画像 [00:17.36]Brock: Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone 路易十六世有颗王冠碧钻 [00:21.36]that was called the Blue Diamond ofthe Crown [00:23.88]which disappeare

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—泰坦尼克号

雅思阅读考试作为很多同学的强项容易被人忽视,殊不知,雅思阅读中有着很多的障碍会影响同学们顺利的冲高分,这些障碍都包括哪些,一起和小编具体看下。 雅思阅读障碍(1) 单词 IELTS普通

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

The pine, placed nearly always among scenes disordered and desolate, brings into them all possible elements of order and precision. Lowland trees may lean to this side and that, though it is but a meadow breeze that bends them, or a bank of cowslips

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Swimming Is a Great All-body Workout From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle Report. When temperatures rise, many people swim to beat the heat. But swimming does a lot more than give relief from hot weather. It is a great workout for

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

South Korean Smart Farm Built Inside Former Road Tunnel A South Korean company is operating the countrys largest indoor smart farm inside a former road tunnel. The farm produces fruits and vegetables hydroponically, which means the plants do not grow

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

The arrows fly ten thousand fall Still you protect me through it all The waters rise the oceans rage Still you're the one the storm obeys In the shelter of your presence In the shadow of your wings I am safe I am safe I will hold onto your promise Yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

We make way for You Prepare a place for You Let our praise become Your throne Hear Your people sing We give You everything Jesus, all for You alone All hail the King, all hail the Savior Jesus, the Son of God All hail His name, all hail His power Bef

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The sun is rising, Your mercies are new You're already chasing with relentless pursuit You have my attention, You have my whole life I don't want to miss You here, so open my eyes I'm after Your heart and all that You are The treasure I find, to know

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You make a way when I cannot see You are my strength though my heart is weak You won't let go You take my place on this battlefield You go before and you're my sword my shield I'm not alone You fight for me you always have you always have My victory

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

When Stefano Boeri imagines the future of urban China he sees green and lots of it. Office blocks homes and hotels decked from top to toe in a verdant blaze of shrubbery and plant life; a breath of fresh air for metropolises that are choking on a tox

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The prototype two-seater Lilium Jet, a compact and lightweight electric plane capable of vertical take off and landing, completed an unmanned test earlier this month. 双座Lilium Jet的原型是一架紧凑又轻便的、能够垂直起降的电动飞

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

JIUQUAN, Oct. 26 (Xinhua) -- China will launch the spacecraft Shenzhou-8 in early November at the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in northwest deseart area. The unmanned spacecraft is expected to perform China's first space docking with Tiangong-1, o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It felt as valid perhaps even as American culture. 它甚至可以和美国文化相媲美。 Then a friend of a friend of mine had a daughter who was a dwarf. 我朋友的朋友有个女儿,是个小矮人。 And when her daughter was born, 当她女

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

4名中国工人在厄瓜多尔爆炸中丧生 QUITO, April 2 (Xinhua) -- Four Chinese workers were killed by an explosion at the construction site of the Sopladora hydroelectric station in Ecuador, the Chinese embassy has confirmed Wednesday. The bl

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Step 1 WEAR CLOTHES THAT FIT 第一步 买合身的衣服 I believe that long, oversized tops and slim pants were overdone. Today the first step in a slim look is to wear clothes that are the right size, not too loose and definitely not too tight. Bu

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

After a few weeks Jobs finally had enough. 几个星期过去了,乔布斯终于受够了。 Stop! he shouted at one big product strategy session. This is crazy. 停!他在一次大型产品战略会议上喊道,这真是疯了。 He grabbed a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Two road rules changed at 5am today. The first one is that traffic turning right must give way. The second one is at a T intersection. Often there is a Give Way, or Stop sign at these intersections so there is no problem. However, if there is no sign

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

She types in 80. The line steeper still, but it's not totally vertical. 她输入80,线更斜了,但是还是没有变成垂线。 Ohhh, it's infinity, isn't it? It's never going to get there. 数值是无穷大是吗?我永远都划不出一条垂

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

一、单词量不够 雅思普通培训类阅读文章中触及单词7000左右,但通常来说词汇量在4000左右即可应考。单词量不行的考生,应尽可能在短期内扩大词汇量,给阅读文章打基础。然而不少考生都

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语