【Trancript】 How can I get there? A: Hello, this is Lucy from ABC Company. Is this Monica? B:Yes, it is. A:I am calling to inform you that we have arranged an interview for this accountant position at 2 PM this Thursday afternoon. Please come on t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

2101 Lesson Twenty-one Asking for Directions 问路 Excuse me. Is there a cafe nearby? 麻烦一下,这附近有咖啡店吗? Is there a net cafe nearby? Is there a net bar nearby? Is there a WC (washing closet) nearby? Is there a rest room nearby? Is ther a wa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

unit03_newwords_a |@|1character|n.|1 . [C] qualities that make sb. a particular type of person |性格,个性 ||||What does her handwriting tell you about her character? |根据她写的字,你觉得她有什么样的性格? ||||I choose my fri

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程词汇 第一册

Listen and enjoy : Hit road: Hurry up, it`s our time to hit the road. Hard and the color: At the bad news, our bars felt hard and the color : I kid you not: I`m serious, I kid you not. Hang up on I don`t believe Susan hung up on me. Horse around Don`

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

Which train do I take to the Fifth Circle? 到五环我应该坐哪一列车? Take the uptown C train and get off at the sixth station. 坐开往郊区的C线列车,在第六站下车。 Where can I get the train? 我在哪里可以坐到车呢?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Lucy gets on the B - the letter B - bus to downtown and shows her bus pass to the bus driver. 露西乘B字母B路公共汽车到市区,她向巴士司机出示了公车月票。 Your bus pass is like your subway pass. 公车月票就像你的地铁通

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

In this story, Lucy walks to the subway station. 在这个故事中,露西步行到地铁站。 A station, station, is a place where you can get on and off the subway; that's called a subway station. 车站(station)是一个你上下地铁的地方

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

After she swipes her monthly pass, she can walk through the turnstile. 她刷了月卡,就能穿过十字转门。 The turnstile, turnstile, (one word) is a machine that prevents you from walking through somewhere. 旋转门(turnstile)是一种机

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

很多刚刚毕业工作的小伙伴上学时比较悠闲,工作太忙无法适应,同事和领导总会说你最好快点习惯,因为你之后只会更忙。领导的话说的没毛病~ 加入工作后不仅每天更加忙碌,小伙伴们还表

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

New York City on Alert for Subway Attack 纽约市为可能的地铁袭击高度警戒 New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg announced the heightened security measures at a hastily called late afterno

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

Technology Report - Google Faces Heat Over New Privacy Policy This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. Google is preparing for changes in its privacy policy beginning March first. The company says it plans to replace more than sixty separat

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

go along the street / go straight ahead 表示一直笔直走 turn right at the crossroads 在十字路口往右转 May I ask you how to get to the+地点 怎么去? Excuse me,May I ask you how to get to the world's biggest Uniqlo? 请问世界上最

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Topic 1-New rules grant schools no responsibility for students' safety outside campus The city of Kunming has released a new set of regulations on student safety. One of the rules saying schools won't be responsible for students' safety on the way to

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

英语学习笔记: trunk n. 行李箱 meter n. 计程表 airport n. 机场 volume n. 卷;体积;音量 flag fall 起步价 nearest subway station 最近的地铁站 hail a taxi 招手叫出租 Good day, sir/Ms. Where're you going? 先生/女

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Rebecca: So, what do you think are some theories are then about that could lead into helping, you know, prevent crime? Gareth: Well, there's a story that I once read about, and it's the New York Subway, on how there was so much crime on the New York

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

It's not that bad. 没那么糟 It's not that bad. It's not that bad. 没那么糟 真没那么糟 No. 没错 For a dentist office in the subway 地铁站里的牙科诊所 it's pretty good. 这家算是不错了 Seriously how are you not running out

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

An important milestone has been reached, with guide dogs being allowed onto subway trains in Beijing. The new rule came into effect May 1. An important milestone has been reached, with guide dogs being allowed onto subway trains in Beijing. The new r

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

At least 11 people have been killed in Saint Petersburg, Russia, after a bomb ripped through a subway station in the nation's second largest city. The blast has left another 45 people injured, while local residents have been quick to set up an improv

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

Lin Yong has never been so excited about Dec 30not because of the New Year celebrations, but because of the convenience of going to work he will enjoy afterwards. 对于林勇(音译)来说,12月30日是个激动人心的好日子,并不是因为

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Topic1 A Comedian in ChinaA crosstalker, a standup comedian, a comedy teacher, Jessie Appell is better known by his Chinese name 艾杰西. And if you have still not recognized the name, you most probably have watched to this video. Let's listen to a

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议